Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: who to hit Lvl 75 first?

World
    Newfoundland
    Oh that's a great idea, getting a FT RTF. Must think about that whilst I grind the SA's to get some precious sc's

World
    Newfoundland
    no one reach lvl75 who is on this forum today only our grand children will

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    The real tricky question is:

Whether to use the stockpile of nukes (Rain of Arrows, Assassin, Catapults, Weak Point Potion, Ranged Support) in the mad rush to reach level 56 or whether to save them all for after that to use in the Ali Baba raids...? Hmmm

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I, like the majority playing the game, will just play as always, building tso around real life. I wish whoever is 1st to level 75 well but whilst they grind out 1-2 million xp a day I will be fishing, walking, going to my 'local' and enjoying the many other wonderful aspects of real life. At a guess I will be pushing up daisies before I get to level 75. Time will tell.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    no rush to get to lvl 75. to get more stupid star coins?! or to get a manor (pop180)..

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Current plan here is just to pop a 7 day premium token on and see how far I get in the first week... hopefully manage to get most of the way to level 54 and can then decide whether to race for 56 or take a break from the grind. After reaching level 56 is definitely relax time for me... no way am I trying to race all the way to 75.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    i will give it a try, but i guess it wont be me

Reply to Thread