Reply to Thread

Thread: Improved Storehouse hiding collectables

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Improved Storehouse hiding collectables

World
    Sandycove
    Yup - it's been posted somewhere else already. Since the change that moved the entrance locations then the change back to fix that, it seems they don't work as occupied space when collectibles are placed.
    I include a check of all of them as part of my 'look where you have found them before' routine. At least they are pretty easy to see (unlike when they are behind trees).
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Collectibles Spawn Inside Buildings

There are a few places on my map where this happens and I've been seeing it happen consistently for the last few weeks now. In this case it's relatively easy to see but in some cases (such as when the collectible is a Scarecrow or Kettle) the graphic is actually partially underneath the building graphic and you can only see part of it.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    This has already been reported here and seems to be a side effect of the fix that was put in place for this.

I get multiple instances of this happening with almost every collectible spawn.

World
    Sandycove
    Threads merged: "Improved Storehouse hiding collectables", "Collectibles Spawn Inside Buildings"

Thank you Madorosu

World
    Newfoundland
    This problem still persists in game, For some it may not be a problem but for me its very annoying, I have 74 imp storehouses so that's 74 of these pesky hidden locations to hunt down, Now I don't mind so much in normal game mode, But during events when collectibles become far more frequent and important, Its going to really frustrate me. The amount of storehouses I own is likely to increase too since we have more land.

I have to pictures that I think are worth adding to this thread, I have also sent both of them to Ravel in hope that this gets resolved. We all know this began with the update that moved the imp storehouse entrance and its never been the same since.

Both pics are of the exact same location and are both taken from EU live worlds

The first shows my imp store in a location, the second shows that it should not be there at all as its footprint is meant to be to large.

Even though once built it is a 3*2, this building can be placed on to some 2*2 slots as you can see. This leads me to believe that the building footprint is incorrect and just through logic could be why the collectibles are spawning in the lower 1*2 section of the building.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 09.10.15 at 17:40.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

collectibles appearing inside buildings

has anyone else found this?
    we are finding collectibles inside our storehouses and mayors house

Merged
    Attached Images
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 24.10.15 at 12:58.

Reply to Thread