Reply to Thread

Thread: Guide economy for new players

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Wink Guide economy for new players

1). Iron swords- Is not good to produce iron swords in your building. Look in your buildings.
    Your builing take you 4 iron ore to make only 1 iron. Than you need 2 iron to make 1 iron swords.
    This mean you need 8 iron ore for only 1 iron swords and this is very bad.

You need to sell iron ore in TO (trade) for price: 3 iron ore for 1 iron swords.
    This mean 3.000 iron ore for 1.000 iron swords. This is best for new players.
    Not only you get more swords but you save your coal too. Strong players have better buff and grow production so dont vory, people will buy your offer.
    2.) Steel swords- same things is like steel swords, if you look on your buildings you will need to much iron ore and coal too.
    In TO (trade) you can sell 4-5 iron ore for 1 steel swords. I sell to many time 4k but 5k go very faster and easy.

3). Gold coins- If you try to produce gold coins for 2 gold ore you get 1 gold bar in you building and for 4 gold bar you get only 1 gold coins from your building.
    This is very bad and this mean you need 8 gold ore for only 1 gc. You lost more marble and planks than you get gc.
    Marble and planks value more than you get gold coins.

Better if you sell in TO (trade) 1k gold ore you get 400 gold coins or even more.
    This is lot better than you produce gold coins. This is only for old players who have strong buff and buildings in big lvl-s.

World
    Sandycove
    Yes, iron swords are comparatively pricey, but thus the price you can get for them - and Militia are necessary so you need them. As far as gold, it can be done quite well if you are careful about the levels and keeping things buffed. I profit on gold coin - not a huge profit (you aren't going to get seriously rich on the gold chain alone) but you can profit. Check out this link for some ideas:

thesettlersonline.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Production_Chain
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    New players dont have god buff. I see to much players have this building but not using any buff and this is bad.

World
    Sandycove
    Sounds like you've made up your mind. But don't say it can't be done because it can - you just have to pay good attention to the numbers.
    Don't run the chain without buffs.
    Don't let mines run out until you can find refills.
    It can be turned on and off pretty easy, so pick your moments.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This is very helpful. What i do is stick to a certain resource and produce it on a massive scale, then sell it for profits and materials i need.

World
    Sandycove
    solution to the above mentioned:

keep your buildings buffed, if you're in a supportive guild ask them to buff your essentials until you get strong enough, later on you can always repay the buffs (if they ask for them but im sure they wouldnt)

Reply to Thread