Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Consecutive attacks do not respect the attack oreder

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    even leaving space between generals sometimes failed.

I lost 76AM recently because of this, i sent 3 generals, letting about 3 or 4 seconds between each one, the 3rd general started attack before the 2nd.
    All of times i send in this order letting a few seconds works, but in last 2 weeks it seems something changes, something wrong start to happen.

Even if block is not supported, this is an issue, a bug need to be solved, because it is not related to block thing directly.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi, I can repeat this bug on valiant little tailor, only happens on royal residence when i use two majors.

if i send 270 bowmen, 270 bowmen, 70 recruits+180 cannons, the vet always attacks second, and i lose all my cannons.

As i say i can get this to happen almost on demand, i suspect the coding fails to interpret two majors and instead loads only a single.

This has cost me a fortune in cannons and crossbows because i switched to them once i realised what the error was.

I have checked and triple double quadruple checked attack order, all were sent in correct sequence.

Can i have my cannons and crossbows back thank you.

FORGOT TO MENTION only appears to happen when two attackers are exactly the same, like two majors, two momas, two normals
    Last edited by Ammok; 01.12.16 at 15:12. Reason: forgot important bit

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammok View Post
    Hi, I can repeat this bug on valiant little tailor, only happens on royal residence when i use two majors.

if i send 270 bowmen, 270 bowmen, 70 recruits+180 cannons, the vet always attacks second, and i lose all my cannons.

As i say i can get this to happen almost on demand, i suspect the coding fails to interpret two majors and instead loads only a single.

This has cost me a fortune in cannons and crossbows because i switched to them once i realised what the error was.

I have checked and triple double quadruple checked attack order, all were sent in correct sequence.

FORGOT TO MENTION only appears to happen when two attackers are exactly the same, like two majors, two momas, two normals
    actually, i got the problem with 3 totally different generals, 1 BHG, 1 MG 1 Draco.
    And let BB look at this, you don't block as I see, so please BB don't say we do not support block.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammok View Post

Decided I had to try this on test. And have no poblems in sending 2x MG 270 bowmen followed by a vet. They are all placed in a row behind each other. So I can only assume the way you are placing or sending your generals means you are changing the order.

Be nice to get a screenshot of the placement of said generals to replicate this claim.

I've been toying around a lot with getting generals to walk very close together for 1r blocks and once I did get this to happen but then I was reverse sending generals and the timing was off.
    Last edited by SnowBlizz; 01.12.16 at 19:24.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    Decided I had to try this on test. And have no poblems in sending 2x MG 270 bowmen followed by a vet. They are all placed in a row behind each other. So I can only assume the way you are placing or sending your generals means you are changing the order.

Be nice to get a screenshot of the placement of said generals to replicate this claim.

I've been toying around a lot with getting generals to walk very close together for 1r blocks and once I did get this to happen but then I was reverse sending generals and the timing was off.
    The implication is that the generals are incorrectly despatched. If this were so, the then the drac-major-vet combination would also arrive incorrectly. As they are placed exactly in same positions as the majors attack. All i do is swap a drac for a major. And so many people sending their generals in wrong order on this thread, perhaps you missed those posts.

So here it is AGAIN, I have checked and triple double quadruple checked attack order, all were sent in correct sequence. MANY TIMES.Maybe i should also mention that guildies using same attack sequence have exactly same problem, add another three people to the list please.

And to TheVictorious, i'm really unhappy to hear that, i was feeling confident in my drac-mg-vet attack until you said that. I am getting low on cannons.

Taking TheVictorious info, sadly i get the generals to jump order on test, moma vet major hits moma major vet so your bang on there unfortunately
    Last edited by Ammok; 06.12.16 at 22:44. Reason: Not confined to same generals meh

World
    Newfoundland
    There was talk of this in test server forum with BB response. Sadly I dont remember what it was and dont have a link either.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread