Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Consecutive attacks do not respect the attack oreder

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

queued attacks

Just a heads up , not sure if its a bug or they changed it.
    If you have 3 or more generals on a 3/4 wave attack the second general to attack is now the last general to go into the camp.

Tried a 5 wave test attack out but the way the generals were set up im not 100% sure who was 3rd.

tavern gen,mma,bhg,mma,tavern gen (order entered camp.

attacked order tavern,tavern,mma,bhg,mma.

will update when i try a more definitive order

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

3 General attack, order get's mixed up results in losses!

So I was finishing up a Traitors today and I sent the following to the main castle:

MMA +1R
    MMA +1R
    Major +79R 1E 190K

I do the usual attack send, and send the second MMA along just as the first MMA is nearing MMA#2's camp, they end up almost on top of each other. Nice I thought, in the bag.

As expected both MMA's arrive at the boss camp some 5-8 seconds before the Major does.

MMA 1 fights and loses, the Major entered the castle before MMA1 finishes.

Then suddenly the Major starts its fight instead of MMA#2 and I end up losing a bunch of cannons.

Please fix this order thing its incredibly dumb to not take into account arrival order of generals.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    BB standard answer: "Sending multiple generals during the same year is not supported. Try sending no more than 1 general per calendar year." ?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's a very old one I think.
    It was a harsh lesson to learn tho :|

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

General Attack order

Today I sent a 3 wave attack against witch tower, watching as the generals attacked tower,entered in correct order and then noticed they attacked in the wrong order. Result failed attack! and loss of costly troops.
    I would of thought I may have sent it wrong but I was testing the attack after another guide member said it happened to them earlier.
    this attack i have done 50 time before and never had a problem with it.
    has anyone else noticed something like this?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Had something similar a few months ago, quite simply it's server lag. What you see and what the server sees are two different things.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Had something similar a few months ago, quite simply it's server lag. What you see and what the server sees are two different things.
    Could be. Though waiting about 3 s (listen to the drums) before sending next general are usually enough to make sure generals won't leave garrison at the same time (and similar to avoid such server lag).

>> 3 General attack, order get's mixed up results in losses!
    >> queued attacks
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Sandycove
    Agreed that what Flash is doing on your screen and what the server thinks is going on are two different things (although things do stay in the correct order from what I've seen). This can be most clearly seen when Diwata and I are playing a co-op and since we're in the same room we get to see that her computer shows my attack being over before my screen shows that I've even started LOL

But from what I've done in many adventures where multiple waves go to the same target, if you have them arrive in the right order they will attack in that order. I've never seen that fail.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Generals were sent after the drums have stopped, so server lag shouldn't of been the issue. the attack was viewed by myself and another guild member on the loot spot, both of us seen the same thing, 2 mma's entering first followed not that close by major. It may have just been server lag on the day.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Consecutive attacks do not respect the attack oreder

Sending 3 MMA followed by Major general (there wasn't wrong timings or something). All of the generals are pretty close - sort of 1 or 2 steps away from each other. So when they do arrive they stack at the camp and do wait to attack. First and second MMA strike and the third started to fight was the Major general, not the next in the queue - the third MMA.

First time I thought that it was my fault. But today it happend for the second time and I'm sure that timing was correct.

Reply to Thread