Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: More adventure slots

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I've been thinking about this since I saw this thread, and I'm definitely on the no side. Although the scenarios and AB clauses are reasonable, I believe it's going to cause more problems than it would solve. If you want to speed things up, there are a few ways to finish your adventure faster - not cheap, but if you care so much about doing 2-3 adventures at the same time, you'd be able to afford it. If you're worried about the guild quest, aren't your guildies supposed to help you with that, by offering lootspots? The game has it's own pace and everyone seems to want to speed it up lately. The answer to gaining xp faster is premium, and you can even do that without spending a single cent on the game. You want to gain xp even faster, but you don't have the time to run 2 adventures one by one? Every single online game ever will answer you "too bad". Sorry, but I'm not convinced it would be helpful at all.
    Come join HOWL one of the best guilds in Northisle. Don't be scared, we don't bite (much)!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

allow the the co-op adventures to be opened with normal adventures

Just a suggestion that I have got while reading some feedback here.

To allow the co-op adventures to be opened in parallel with normal adventures, and player allowed only to open it or join exist one not both together, so player can no more afraid from stuck in co-op adventures, I think it could be helpful to make more people play co-ops.

So player can maximum have his own Normal Adventure (or expedition), Swapped Adventure, and Co-Op adventure.

I know this kind of hard to implement maybe, but an idea to make co-op adventures less risky, and make something new from old exist materials.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 30.08.16 at 08:30.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    People who support this clearly need to demonstrate they have thought about the repercussions of how it will have a negative impact on their own game.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Curufindul View Post
    I've been thinking about this since I saw this thread, and I'm definitely on the no side. Although the scenarios and AB clauses are reasonable, I believe it's going to cause more problems than it would solve. If you want to speed things up, there are a few ways to finish your adventure faster - not cheap, but if you care so much about doing 2-3 adventures at the same time, you'd be able to afford it. If you're worried about the guild quest, aren't your guildies supposed to help you with that, by offering lootspots? The game has it's own pace and everyone seems to want to speed it up lately. The answer to gaining xp faster is premium, and you can even do that without spending a single cent on the game. You want to gain xp even faster, but you don't have the time to run 2 adventures one by one? Every single online game ever will answer you "too bad". Sorry, but I'm not convinced it would be helpful at all.
    I totally agree with this. Also I send generals to the wrong adventure with two slots let alone more

World
    Sandycove
    What is currently there is enough.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Faster, more, want... The game is what it is, a nice slow relaxing chill. I see no reason for there to be more than 1 adventure/scenario open at a time. All becoming a manic rush to the stagnation of level 75?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Faster, more, want... The game is what it is, a nice slow relaxing chill. I see no reason for there to be more than 1 adventure/scenario open at a time. All becoming a manic rush to the stagnation of level 75?
    what scenarios have with the lvl75 rush?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
    what scenarios have with the lvl75 rush?
    wow, don't they give xp these days?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Can I add an extra dimension to this. I have both Barracks & Elite Barracks @ Level 6 buffed with skunk 24/7
    This limits me to run 1 FT adv + 1 Ali Adv + a few Colonies each day.
    I feel we should be given a second Barracks when we reach Level 60 as PvP allows a second Combat Armoury when you reach Level 10.
    So there is not sufficient troops available to run any more adv - apart from more lootspots
    I propose adding a second ls spot to the 2 adv we are allowed and to introduce a 2nd Barracks.

Reply to Thread