Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: More adventure slots

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyDuke View Post
    Can I add an extra dimension to this. I have both Barracks & Elite Barracks @ Level 6 buffed with skunk 24/7
    This limits me to run 1 FT adv + 1 Ali Adv + a few Colonies each day.
    I feel we should be given a second Barracks when we reach Level 60 as PvP allows a second Combat Armoury when you reach Level 10.
    So there is not sufficient troops available to run any more adv - apart from more lootspots
    I propose adding a second ls spot to the 2 adv we are allowed and to introduce a 2nd Barracks.
    I just knew somebody was going to suggest this 2nd Barrack idea, if only it was that simple. Have you given any thought about how your going to double the population growth which you are going to need to do. Have you given any thought about how your going to arm them.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I just knew somebody was going to suggest this 2nd Barrack idea, if only it was that simple. Have you given any thought about how your going to double the population growth which you are going to need to do. Have you given any thought about how your going to arm them.
    if we are talking second elite barracks then thats not much of an issue.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you for acknowledging the possible need for a second Barracks. Having a 2nd Barracks and possibly a 2nd Elite Barracks is definitely feasable.

With the help of the Magnificent Residence I now have a population exceeding 30,000, thanks to Lulu's Map. This number is sufficient to run any 5 FT / Ali Adv without the need to replace troop loss. To complete both a FT & Ali Adv per day requires providing 1,700 troops replacing close to 1,100 (5,468 HLT + 4248 SeaSnake - to take the worst cases).

We are producing far more weapons for our troops as we have Level 6 Weaponsmiths buffed with zone-wide buffs and new x5 buffs (Machine Oil). Plus there is always weapons to buy in Trade.

So I strongly recommend to BB to supply a 2nd Barracks and Elite Barracks. Alternatively give us a 10 x buff for Elite and 6 x Buff for Barracks as the current 3 x Buff is now insufficient.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    wow, don't they give xp these days?
    LOL, u really belive in your words?

mountains will give u about 8k xp, u have to play 125k of this to get a billion so, no, play scenario will not help u get to 1 billion faster in any way )))

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyDuke View Post
    Thank you for acknowledging the possible need for a second Barracks. Having a 2nd Barracks and possibly a 2nd Elite Barracks is definitely feasable.

With the help of the Magnificent Residence I now have a population exceeding 30,000, thanks to Lulu's Map. This number is sufficient to run any 5 FT / Ali Adv without the need to replace troop loss. To complete both a FT & Ali Adv per day requires providing 1,700 troops replacing close to 1,100 (5,468 HLT + 4248 SeaSnake - to take the worst cases).

We are producing far more weapons for our troops as we have Level 6 Weaponsmiths buffed with zone-wide buffs and new x5 buffs (Machine Oil). Plus there is always weapons to buy in Trade.

So I strongly recommend to BB to supply a 2nd Barracks and Elite Barracks. Alternatively give us a 10 x buff for Elite and 6 x Buff for Barracks as the current 3 x Buff is now insufficient.

You do know what you ask for will cost you approximately 1k gems per week in the Merchant, due to the fact that that the buffs you need can only be brought from merchant .
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 01.09.16 at 17:17.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
    LOL, u really belive in your words?

mountains will give u about 8k xp, u have to play 125k of this to get a billion so, no, play scenario will not help u get to 1 billion faster in any way )))
    Known as sarcasm mate but hey ho, whatever.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Split off PVP and Adventures (we should manage both)

Most people cant do pvp because we need to start and complete our adventures every day and high level player mostly doing 1 for elite barracks and 1 for normal barracks. We dont have time for manage pvp because we cant open both in same time.

If they will split off and we can manage 1 pvp, 1 adventure and 1 lootspot i believe most player start to doing pvp.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 31.05.18 at 04:03.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Engineer View Post
    Most people cant do pvp because we need to start and complete our adventures every day and high level player mostly doing 1 for elite barracks and 1 for normal barracks. We dont have time for manage pvp because we cant open both in same time.

If they will split off and we can manage 1 pvp, 1 adventure and 1 lootspot i believe most player start to doing pvp.

Merged
    you must not merge my topic with this. i was talking about for upgrade pvp. talking about we must do pvp and regular adventure in same time. but they was talking about (2 years ago!) for more adventure slot (example for scenerio or for elite adventure etc)

re-back my topic please, this is not fair

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

World
    Sandycove
    Pursuant to the actual title of the thread...
    I agree and have voted before for at least adding a scenario along with an active adventure and an optional LS. I'd love to be able to play a scenario when waiting on a general to recover for example...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread