Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Stuck at Level 7

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i have the same problem with first buff!!!any solution???

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well i cant explore any more sections so. i just sent a ticket and lets see how long it takes

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    A suggestion from earlier today:

[11:36] Pannie: for those stuck with the level 7 bug.. clicking the explorer didn't help me yesterday, but after i logged out overnight and came back, clicking the explorer opened new quests

Whether that was something to do with logging out for at least 15/20 minutes so the server resyncs or something in the nightly script that runs in the wee hours (BST), or just sheer dumb luck isn't clear but it's something to consider. On returning run through the list of suggestions again and see if something works that didn't before.

See the first post: here.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 21.08.15 at 19:38. Reason: timezone

World
    Newfoundland
    *Het is al 2 dagen geleden dat ik contact heb gezocht sinds mijn account geblokeers is ik wacht nog steeds op antwoord*

i also got stuck on lvl 7 on steam and made a account on the website (aparently i already had 1 from beginning 2014 ) and played on that till lvl 12 woo no bugs.

and now im blocked on this couse of 2 account they say. i send a support ticked to delete my steam one and i still have no awnser to the problem.

still w8ting for the email with the link to delete the steam account and i replyed with that i accept the terms and my mail adres with it.
    Last edited by Silverwolf85; 24.08.15 at 09:58.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    same problem but im done all tips what are posted here and looks like no 1 fixed my problem, and bottom of the cake i am STEAM user. I sended support ticket.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Stuck at Level 7

Unable to progress any further. Will not allow building of Provisions building or storage. Will not allow to add settlers to Mayor's house.

Have done: Explorer, Geologist, plenty of wood and stone, fishing, buffed food. Have emptied 'cookies' on computer, rebooted computer.

Unable to upgrade to provide more storage. Bought jewels for upgrade, game will not allow it.

What else can be done?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Had a friend recently sign up and they have this problem too. Got to level 7 and couldn't proceed.

Had a look and it seems the "First Buff" quest is the one at fault, as she completed the first part "Complete the quest Food usage" but the next part, "Complete the quest The Provision House" never activated despite only requiring level 7. So now she is stuck at level 7 and she has tried relogging but has no way of getting more experience.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    ME to

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Im having this problem with level 13

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Another solution came up this morning by McMaccaroni on north Isle: had to reinstall the game on steam and then click on the explorer in his star menu. After that the problem was solved.

Reply to Thread