Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Stuck at Level 7

World
    Newfoundland
    howlong do i have to w8 for a email from the support ? its been 3 days and im srry for my previous post i didnt think there was harmfull info in it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    (same problem)
    I have 2 accounts, my account is working fine, iam level 24, but my son have been stuck on level 7 with exactly the same problem,same quest, same exp bar and same level , he have been stuck for a weak,i have try all suggestions, but nothing seems to work, i send 2 tickets, and still no answer or solutions to the problem,i am playing the game because of my son,and we have been playing with my account for now,but is not what we wanted, now i have almost 20 more levels, and is not point of continue playing, if this is issue/problem is not resolve soon.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have nearly the exact same problem, same image so no need to upload another. . .

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Just a suggestion, maybe would be a short time solution until the problem is resolve, to give a xp gift for those players with this stuck issue, so they can level up to 8 and continue playing ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I've just gotten my quests back and I'm using Steam. After being stuck for a couple of hours and trying all the aforementioned fixes (nothing worked for me).
    Here's what I did.
    On your Steam account page right click on the Settlers Online file and select Properties at the bottom. Then select Local Files then select Verify Integrity of Game Cache. For myself this produced "1 file failed to validate and will be re-aquired"
    I then re checked with no errors.
    I reloaded Settlers and still nothing worked.
    I exited my steam account and logged back in 30 minutes later.
    On re entry nothing changed but when sending the explorer out explore new quests started popping up again.
    I'm now on level 8 and proceeding as I expected.
    Last edited by Princess_Therese; 24.08.15 at 11:21.

World
    Newfoundland
    i cant play couse they blocked my accounts of having 2 ( steam and website) and im still w8ting for them to send a mail to delete my steam game and unblock the websites account so i can finaly play again here. i made the websites because of the lvl 7 bug on steam.

World
    Newfoundland
    You all need to realise that support do not work on the weekend, so tickets sent late on friday or over the weekend will not get a reply till monday at the earliest

World
    Newfoundland
    do i need to send a new ticked now with the info and awnser from the last mails ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I made 2 new accounts, 1 with steam and the other via the web browser, i did all the missions step by step, and got stuck on level 7 with both accounts.

World
    Newfoundland
    another day passed and still no awnser/help on my ticket since last thursday

Reply to Thread