Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Stuck at Level 7

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i could not load your website so i just kinda made a fake account on this thing let me know if it shows up
    Last edited by Fexno; 21.08.15 at 05:46. Reason: embedded image

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i logged out of steam and got back on i cant really refresh the page and it is still stuck

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi there, same prob here since yesterday, steam player.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Seems to be that my Xp has frozen at 650. tried doing acheivements to click over to Lvl8, I have 240 acheivement points and no extra Xp credited to lvl up. hope this helps with the diag.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    after daily login came up this time, seems to have fixed my problem.

World
    Newfoundland
    It is very important for new settlers to follow the tutorial ( first 17 levels ) without doing / building
    anything that is not a quest !!!!

You need to wait for a quest to be active before building something new / searching for deposits or land or buying something in the merchant.

If you follow the tutorial, you will reach level 17 in about 1,5 hour ( continues play ) where after that, you can buy / build / explore
    how ever much you please.

World
    Sandycove
    Threads merged: "all missions are green and checked yet it wont let me move on", "level 7 quest bug?"

There are several suggestions on how to get past this point. Not all suggestions work for everyone, so I guess you should try them one by one if you have troubles getting to level 8. The problem we are trying to solve here is that the quests that are supposed to appear, don't show ( see this post for a screenshot)

I'll list them here and add it to the first post as well (in order of the amount of work to try)
    • Click on an explorer in your star menu
      Browser: Clear cache and cookies reload the game and send out the explorer
      Steam: Reinstall the game and then send out the explorer
      For some players this didn't work the first time they tried, but did work the next day (after being logged out for quite some time)
    • Open your building menu and click on the storehouse
    • Reload the game
      in browsers you click on the navigation bar of your browser and press CTRL+F5.
      in steam I guess you go home and open the game again ( not using steam myself )
    • Build, demolish and rebuild your provision house

If you tried these steps and still can't continue please contact Support using the contact form on this page and provide them with detailed information on your problem.
    Example of things you could add:
    - A short description like "I am level 7 and have no more main quests in my questbook"
    - A list of things you tried to resolve this issue yourself
    - A screenshot of your questbook might help to resolve your problem sooner

Next to the problem above, there are also some ways to get yourself into trouble during the first 12 levels.
    • Don't build more buildings than asked by the quests, you might not have enough resources to continue later on.
      If you did manage to end up in this situation it is probably best to contact Support, although demolishing buildings will give you back some of the resources
    • If you log out and leave for 12 hours (or so) during the initial quests, you might end up with a full storage while a quest asks you to transfer resources from you star menu to your storage.
      Usually you can demolish and rebuild your tavern once or twice to free up some space in your storage
    • If you look and find deposits before a quest asks you to, it might be a long time before the desposit depletes and you can search again to complete the quest.
      You need to wait till a stone deposit is depleted, but Copper mines can be removed by starting to build a mine and canceling the build order
    Last edited by Fexno; 23.08.15 at 08:49.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I keep reading this line its getting very old very quickly. Reality check here I have followed the Quests as per with no jumping ahead, and have followed your sticky plaster solutions too, I have tried them all more than once and am now bored and frustrated with this- what I now consider to be a fob off. I am not on Steam and yet I find myself unable to move beyond level 7, your fixes and work around's are obviously not the solution here for everyone and it has become evidently clear you don't know what is wrong. This is happening to many, too many players are being effected for it to be all the players fault and not all players are on Steam, what you have is a Black Swan, something unexpected, meaning there is something wrong with your game and you need to fix it. So with the greatest of respect stop blaming all the players and do please sort it out-work the problem not the players. As for support I respectfully request you tell them to get a response out to me its been over 24hrs!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothoread View Post
    I keep reading this line its getting very old very quickly. Reality check here I have followed the Quests as per with no jumping ahead, and have followed your sticky plaster solutions too, I have tried them all more than once and am now bored and frustrated with this- what I now consider to be a fob off. I am not on Steam and yet I find myself unable to move beyond level 7, your fixes and work around's are obviously not the solution here for everyone and it has become evidently clear you don't know what is wrong. This is happening to many, too many players are being effected for it to be all the players fault and not all players are on Steam, what you have is a Black Swan, something unexpected, meaning there is something wrong with your game and you need to fix it. So with the greatest of respect stop blaming all the players and do please sort it out-work the problem not the players. As for support I respectfully request you tell them to get a response out to me its been over 24hrs!
    Lothoread, have you sent an actual ticket to support via the support contact form, or have you only posted here? Support will contact you via the email you used to sign up to the game. You get an auto-reply at first, then a reply from someone from support. This can take some time if they have a large amount of tickets to deal with.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Yes Kit I did, not to worry because my next ticket is to ask for the account to be deleted. Thank you for your concern it is much appreciated and happy gaming

Reply to Thread