Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Stuck at Level 7

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

[OPEN] Stuck at Level 7

i have done all my quests through level 7. i have no open quests until i level to 8. but i have no quests to progress. is there a bug. i've done my masons and stone deposits. i have my gemologist. folks in the help chat are puzzled as well.

thanks

Edit by Fexno:

There are several suggestions on how to get past this point. Not all suggestions work for everyone, so I guess you should try them one by one if you have troubles getting to level 8. The problem we are trying to solve here is that the quests that are supposed to appear, don't show ( see this post for a screenshot)

I'll list them here (in order of the amount of work to try)
    • Click on an explorer in your star menu
      Browser: Clear cache and cookies reload the game and send out the explorer
      Steam: Reinstall the game and then send out the explorer
      For some players this didn't work the first time they tried, but did work the next day (after being logged out for quite some time)
    • Open your building menu and click on the storehouse
    • Reload the game
      in browsers you click on the navigation bar of your browser and press CTRL+F5.
      in steam I guess you go home and open the game again ( not using steam myself )
    • Build, demolish and rebuild your provision house

If you tried these steps and still can't continue please contact Support using the contact form on this page and provide them with detailed information on your problem.
    Example of things you could add:
    - A short description like "I am level 7 and have no more main quests in my questbook"
    - A list of things you tried to resolve this issue yourself
    - A screenshot of your questbook might help to resolve your problem sooner

Next to the problem above, there are also some ways to get yourself into trouble during the first 12 levels.
    • Don't build more buildings than asked by the quests, you might not have enough resources to continue later on.
      If you did manage to end up in this situation it is probably best to contact Support, although demolishing buildings will give you back some of the resources
    • If you log out and leave for 12 hours (or so) during the initial quests, you might end up with a full storage while a quest asks you to transfer resources from you star menu to your storage.
      Usually you can demolish and rebuild your tavern once or twice to free up some space in your storage
    • If you look and find deposits before a quest asks you to, it might be a long time before the desposit depletes and you can search again to complete the quest.
      You need to wait till a stone deposit is depleted, but Copper mines can be removed by starting to build a mine and canceling the build order
    Last edited by Fexno; 23.08.15 at 08:48.

World
    Sandycove
    Hello Kypris,

I am assuming that you don't see a "main quests" category in your questbook and that you already reloaded the game to see if that helped.
    In that case I have no idea what else you could try yourself.

Please contact Support using the contact form on this page and provide them with detailed information on your problem.
    Things you could add:
    - A short description like "I am level 7 and have no more main quests in my questbook"
    - A list of things you tried to resolve this issue yourself
    - A screenshot of your entire questbook might help to resolve your problem faster

Regards,
    Fexno
    Last edited by Fexno; 21.08.15 at 06:29.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

all missions are green and checked yet it wont let me move on

it says i have 3 missions done and it will not let me move on to others it says 1/1 done on each but nothing is working please help i am using steam so idk if that is different then normal games

World
    Newfoundland
    try to stop and start any production building ( eg: sawmill, well, ...)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i have done that already but the quests have nothing to do with that stuff it is mostly looking at settings or something like that

World
    Sandycove
    What is the name of the quest you are refering to?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    first buff system functions and first land i have deleted the provision house and rebuilt it then i have also made multiple ummm powerups i guess you could call them and i have put a few buildings to sleep and turned them back on so idk what to do

World
    Sandycove
    Hmm you are naming 3 main quests now. Let us focus on one and see if we can figure out the problem.
    Can you post a screenshot of your entire questbook while you have the "First Buff" quest selected.

If you are unsure how to post a screenshot use this link: http://www.thesettlersonlinewiki.com/uploader.html
    After uploading it will give you a line to copy and paste in your post.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Also often advised to log out and back in again (or just refresh the page).

Sometimes (luckily rarely though) the game misses a bit of information from the server and can halt progress. This used to mostly be it missing an xp award and forgetting to level up the player.

Always worth a try anyway, doesn't take long to refresh Good luck

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same Problem :

Reply to Thread