Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guild activity: How can i see how many time someone is offline?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    so what's the chances of having this implemented then would be a great help for guild leaders?????

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Would be great to be able to see when a member logged on last. We have a guild with many members. Before the new update (19/1 2016) I could work it out by looking at their GQ and activity. If it said not active and no GQ I knew they hadn't been online for at least a few days. If this continued after a new GQ, then I was pretty sure they went inactive.
    But now everybody gets a new GQ every time, so that way of finding inactives no æonger works.
    So please BB, could you please implement a "Last logged on" row in the members list?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi,

Adding my support to this thread. We should have a 'last seen' time or at least a date in the guild list to make it easier for guild leaders to keep track of members.

Taking it 1 step further, (maybe this should be in another thread) I would also like to see the green light that shows when a player is online to turn yellow if they are AFK/inactive while logged in for a set amount of time. 10 minutes perhaps?

Anyway, this shouldn't be hard to do.. please BB add the last seen info for us!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Ty bro...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    +1. I have asked for this feature in many ways. At least the current information in text form so we can copy and paste it

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Dryad View Post
    If you look at a player's profile on the forum, it says when they were last active in game
    This assumes that they have registered their e-mail.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    This saves me creating a thread - a date of last login would be ideal for guild leaders to manage their guild. Historically, and currently, this is a very time-consuming administrative activity that takes away time from doing more value-add things to add richness to the game for guild members.

I'd like to see this moved to a priority position in the development queue. It should be very quick to implement as the required data point will already be captured to support other game functionality - it's just a matter of making it visible. An ideal location already exists within the guild shield - just replace the "active" flag with a last login date.

May we have some sort of commitment to making this happen please - and a timeframe within which it will be addressed?

Best,

Nox

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by noxidjkram View Post
    This saves me creating a thread - a date of last login would be ideal for guild leaders to manage their guild. Historically, and currently, this is a very time-consuming administrative activity that takes away time from doing more value-add things to add richness to the game for guild members.

I'd like to see this moved to a priority position in the development queue. It should be very quick to implement as the required data point will already be captured to support other game functionality - it's just a matter of making it visible. An ideal location already exists within the guild shield - just replace the "active" flag with a last login date.

May we have some sort of commitment to making this happen please - and a timeframe within which it will be addressed?

Best,

Nox
    +1 We have been asking for this for a very long time now and the Members List is wildly inaccurate. I may have seen a member ever day for the last week but if i check the members list it will say he last played 1 year ago Its accurate for a few.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    2 years plus and still no action on this subject...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryad_old View Post
    If you look at a player's profile on the forum, it says when they were last active in game
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    This assumes that they have registered their e-mail.
    It's also of almost no use if you use the slim client (which is the way forward, from what we've been led to believe given the future of Flash) - you can't go to the forum without leaving the game, so you immediate;ly lose visibility of the guild list.

Reply to Thread