Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guild activity: How can i see how many time someone is offline?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Question Guild activity: How can i see how many time someone is offline?

It would be great if I could see how much time someone is offline.
    This is big help leader of guilds. If no more place in guild he can kick someone who is offline long time or leader can give order if someone is offline more than ???? days player will be kicked from guild.

If is posible we can see if someone is offline more than 1 day - 3 day - more than 7 days or even more.. This will be great.
    Best regards

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 10.01.16 at 11:25.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you look at a player's profile on the forum, it says when they were last active in game

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    This is too slow way... I need faster. Like we see if him is active or not in guild will be nice we can now how many time is offline.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    check the member list daily, as soon as someone goes inactive, write the day before down in the officers note (someone shows inacive after 24 hours )

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Dryad View Post
    If you look at a player's profile on the forum, it says when they were last active in game
    After the initial account creation this will actually only show a person's last forum activity. Assuming UPlay users have registered their email, not 100% certain about Steam which may do that automatically, and the player is not "invisible" in forum settings.

The profile info is not linked to in-game logins.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 28.08.15 at 00:38. Reason: clarity

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

More accurate activity detectors

We all know how inaccurate the in-/active system is.
    You can log on for 5 mins every single day and it will still say you're an inactive player.

So why not just instead of the in-/active then post the time of which said member last logged on?

For Example: | AmeliaMizhryme | level | rank | lasted logged on 14:36 | guild quest |

Maybe choose a specific time zone like GMT or something like that if BB is feeling lazy.
    I know this can be done since I have seen it in other online games such as Dragon of Atlantis.

It will solve so many problems. Most guilds have this problem, and if the communication is already lacking a bit, this will help so much more in terms of inactivity since you can literally just check when the player, of which is accused of being inactive, was last on.
    Each guild will of course have to make up with themselves how much they want their members to be on, but that is up to them to decide.

This will also be helpful in terms of knowing when each member usually get online to play and thereby easier to reach by mail or something like that.
    It may seem a little Big Brother like to some people and maybe so, but it really does make the life of a leader and admins of each guild so much easier and it might also help on guild quests, for those who tend to focus on that.
    It sounds harsh but really it's all about having as an effective guild as possible.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 10.01.16 at 11:27.

World
    Sandycove
    I agree, I think this would be an invaluable tool to guild leaders and their admins.
    It would also help to see that the "never on" member, is in fact online all through "my" night.

Thank you AmeliaMizhryme for starting this thread.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Active Guild Members

Merged

Any chance we can have a date letting leaders know the last time a guild member was active please.
    Last edited by MOD_Yule; 10.01.16 at 11:22.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Agree this would help, the actitivy yes/no system is very poor puts you inactive if you've not logged in for a day.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    In travian every guild member could see if a player was online in the past 5 min, hour, day or week.

Reply to Thread