Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] XXL Level Cap Raise Pack

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_VV View Post
    if more them 30M Exp is trivial... trivial players say trivial things...
    However you are part of a very small group of players (<1%) if you that amount as star coins left. Most lvl50 players would dislike the conversion when losing ability to get more gems, prems or nukes they played for.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    I notice that the missing features (for deployment piecemeal on a week by week basis) include Ali Baba raids and the Archpelago.
    Hopefully these will not be too many weeks after the first part... after all, there will be a fair few players who reach level 56 within about two weeks.

Really looking forward to this update, well done.

Personally I think you have made the best choice concerning star coins... not that I've stockpiled 300k of them... at least there are ways to get more and a place to continue spending them.

World
    Newfoundland
    Very nice! Can't wait

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    looks great, hope we still get enough stars to buy gems every week, also hope the fairy-tale castle comes back into use, and yes more use for beans, lvl 75 looks like we will get to play this game forever if the difficulty keeps getting harder like from 49 to 50.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hurray! Really looking forward to.
    Can we get possibly star coin for guild quests too?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I did write a response to this in another tread- but somehow it has vanished. I am very sorry for writing double if it somehow turns up again.

I have been wishing for new quests and adventures for a long time, so I should be happy now, but after testing a bit on the test server I am not.

Many of us are struggeling to get room for everything on hour home island, and now lot of new buildings is introduced. The new island does not give much more room, when you consider room for more population and all the new production chains.

We need now to make room for 3 different kinds of troops - 2 if you like me dont do pvp. That is a lot when most are struggeling to make room for nobles or Mag res. So again we need more room, or maybe to be able to hold more population in the nobles and mag res,- level 6 on nobles does not make a huge difference.

Doing just one of the new adventures and clearing my island used up so many troops of the new kind that it tool more than 3 weeks for new troops to cook. Yes I did use more troops than I had to- but even so, the new troops are too expensive and they take too long to make. They dont match the new bandits at all.

If the Elite troops and the new bandits are not matched and balanced better, I can estimate that maybe I can be able to do one adventure of the new kind a month. I don't have the patience for that. I need to have something new to do if I am to stay interested in this game.

So what is new then ?? we have to make new production chains and we have a lot of buildings to upgrade, but in essence it is the same just with some inflation, most of us will have to keep on doing the same old adventures over and over, as we cant afford to do the new ones.

Not sure when I am too bored and find a new game to play instead, but still hoping for things to be balanced better before this hits us

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    However you are part of a very small group of players (<1%) if you that amount as star coins left. Most lvl50 players would dislike the conversion when losing ability to get more gems, prems or nukes they played for.
    i dont defend the blind conversion. dual option (xp /star coins) on getting them from adv/whatnot and lvlup woud make everyone happy. whats next, convert you gold to coal?!
    Last edited by LORD_VV; 28.08.15 at 16:07.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I did write a response to this in another tread- but somehow it has vanished. I am very sorry for writing double if it somehow turns up again.

I have been wishing for new quests and adventures for a long time, so I should be happy now, but after testing a bit on the test server I am not.

Many of us are struggeling to get room for everything on hour home island, and now lot of new buildings is introduced. The new island does not give much more room, when you consider room for more population and all the new production chains.

We need now to make room for 3 different kinds of troops - 2 if you like me dont do pvp. That is a lot when most are struggeling to make room for nobles or Mag res. So again we need more room, or maybe to be able to hold more population in the nobles and mag res,- level 6 on nobles does not make a huge difference.

Doing just one of the new adventures and clearing my island used up so many troops of the new kind that it tool more than 3 weeks for new troops to cook. Yes I did use more troops than I had to- but even so, the new troops are too expensive and they take too long to make. They dont match the new bandits at all.

If the Elite troops and the new bandits are not matched and balanced better, I can estimate that maybe I can be able to do one adventure of the new kind a month. I don't have the patience for that. I need to have something new to do if I am to stay interested in this game.

So what is new then ?? we have to make new production chains and we have a lot of buildings to upgrade, but in essence it is the same just with some inflation, most of us will have to keep on doing the same old adventures over and over, as we cant afford to do the new ones.

Not sure when I am too bored and find a new game to play instead, but still hoping for things to be balanced better before this hits us
    the reason why you have no space is your island is inefficient and badly planned out, no doubt if bb gave you an isle the size of Jupiter you would still run out of space

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD_VV View Post
    if more them 30M Exp is trivial... trivial players say trivial things...
    You must be a very unhappy person... I feel sorry for you.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Driller7 View Post
    You must be a very unhappy person... I feel sorry for you.
    i am..

Reply to Thread