Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] XXL Level Cap Raise Pack

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Vystress View Post
    Bla, bla, bla, bla, bla!

Cut the chit chat and make the LV 75 go live now! It's already October and nothing yet!
    It is?

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    It is.

Shhh. I want to trick them and make them launch the LV75 now! Shhh!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by FishSmell View Post
    I want this

as my level 6 mayor's house. Why can't we have nice things like this? :'(
    Well it's in the loot as building deed

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    I hope the palace is non-trade-able, give folks something to chase.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    I hope the palace is non-trade-able, give folks something to chase.
    All of the new stuff are tradable or were last time I checked . You can find em with the word oriental at test trade window.

World
    Newfoundland
    I definitely will have to get one. I'd also support it not being tradable.

But it'd be nice if our mayor's house would be so pretty. I haven't actually upgraded it past level 2 because of how it looks. And the planned level 6 M.H. doesn't look any better. That actually doesn't have anything much to do with the level cap rise, except for the planned level 6 buildings, which was in a past update, so sorry for complaining here. :P

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by tasgog View Post
    All changes are welcome but....
    You should first solve principle troubles of game like:
    Long time for game loading
    Many crashes because of flash player
    I have to kind of agree. Have been testing several browsers and monitoring memory (and CPU) usage now for some months. Though I've found some workarounds (eg I prefer FireFox, but had to stop using it here.), I think there are too much flaws already in current game version.

Those are mainly related to your net connection and computer. I play with 2 different computers with fast net and the game always loads pretty fast even with my full island (lots of different gfx to download). Flash crashing happens sometimes but not too often (using chrome) and flash is an issue itself.
    I would rather say that's mainly related to your playstyle than just net connection and computer. It's a huge difference between jumping between just your home island and a FT adv compared to jumping around guildies and friends' islands doing some buffing.
    About crashes, chrome seems to crash more often than other browsers, BUT that's because FireFox and ie will rather freeze you out of game long before they would crash of memory allocation lossage. FireFox will surely stop working before you even have got your first found (of the day) mine up..
    Safe idle mode here is to load an adventure and then leave game sitting there.

Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    The thing is it didnt always take that long to load things. For me it got a lot worse some time this year (springish). Latest "improvement" is that if the loading tab isnt active the game doesnt load at all. I can only assume it is a laughable try at fixing the game crash if left running in the background.
    I was foolish enough to update my flash a month ago (as recommended by BB). Since then tso crashes the entire browser after about 3h gaming.
    Yes, I think it started getting real worse from patch when they added the "show buff duration"-mouseover function.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrisitiggsy View Post
    We advise people in the guild to do this to avoid flash crashes: Rightclick on the map, select Settings, Move slider for local storage to max. Close adobe settings.
    Those settings do nothing but set how much are allowed to be saved on your computer til next time you startup tso (hence "storage") - eg global-chat settings et c used to be saved there, but atm seems to be saved on server-side (or not at all) since advanced options were added.
    You'll find the work memory of Flash if you check Processes in Task Manager - that'll (for sure) be the most CPU-using one in the list and you'll see it's been running through the browser (and not as standalone).
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 19.09.15 at 22:17.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by FishSmell View Post

But it'd be nice if our mayor's house would be so pretty. I haven't actually upgraded it past level 2 because of how it looks. And the planned level 6 M.H. doesn't look any better.
    +1 maybe there could be some skins added?
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post

that'll (for sure) be the most CPU-using one in the list
    yeah since updating the flash my CPU usage has gone up from under 20 to around 50%..

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I haven't seen this discussed, so i'll ask
    I understand that Geos and Explorers get new seacrh options. Will the new skills be added to the skill tree as well? Will they be added to the already existing geos and explorers, or only the ones purchased after the pack goes live? Will the amount of books available to invest in the single geo/exp will change? Will there be a time where we can reshuffle some books if the new skills are added to the old geos/explorers?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    There were no new skills at test at any time so they probably did not make any due the amount of changes it would require

Reply to Thread