Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] XXL Level Cap Raise Pack

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by fidodido7777 View Post
    What is going to happen with the XP we get from the expeditions once we reach lvl 30 then?
    Why don't you make star coins available on expeditions?
    This will make expeditions more attractive to play.
    Personally, I like expeditions.
    It would be nice to see some greater reward added to them, though one must remember that BB are doing all they can to ensure that expeditions are non-compulsory.
    At level 30 you can get a 120 troop marshal and yet, since you have reached maxed pvp experience, there is little reason to use him...

I doubt it would harm the game if BB allowed all expeditions to continue to award star coins as well as pvp experience, whether the player was level one or thirty. If someone wanted 5 more star coins to buy a gem pack, they could do expedition rather than buff quest or Arabian Nights.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post
    Ah I see it says:

Hopefully the archipelago will be there to explore and start conquering from the first day... one MMA with 1r assigned to the duty
    LOL, good luck with that.... 1 MMA wwith 200 cannons will kill like half dozen new enemies check test if you don't belive me... the MMA is usless on new content either raids or new enemies on new space.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    LOL, good luck with that.... 1 MMA wwith 200 cannons will kill like half dozen new enemies check test if you don't belive me... the MMA is usless on new content either raids or new enemies on new space.
    Well, if it's that bad, pointless playing then. I do wish BB wouldn't get so silly with stuff. It takes all the fun out of the game.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    if u give star coins somehow bb, im in

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    On test i used MG filled with just Elites cleared several sectors of the new islands.
    (Did lose a few thousand )
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 29.08.15 at 09:44.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Nice to see new quests coming in though, as always, we wait to see what they are. Hopefully they are more sensibly thought through than many of the current daily quests and guild quests.

Not totally convinced it is all as super exciting as some feel, just a new number under your avatar.

Will be a long time before folks are dong Ali-baba adventures so tbh all that is happening is that players are being encouraged to do more adventures.

Re star coins, many of us have played long enough to remember when these didn't exist at all so really don't get all the fuss about not now having them until level 75 (At the suggested 1 billion xp I have to say I will be pushing up daisies before I get there...!!)

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I just have a simple question, which is this. The way that reads, all players will start with the same experience, so if that's the case, do players below level 50 suddenly become lvl 50 players?
    I think if that's the case, there will be a few that will be annoyed.

Can you please clarify that is not going to happen.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrisitiggsy View Post
    Well, if it's that bad, pointless playing then. I do wish BB wouldn't get so silly with stuff. It takes all the fun out of the game.
    i cant see the point players complaints about the new stuff being to hard and difficult. when we started, lvl 50 was hard to reach. but we managed though we only had tavern generals in the beginning.
    MMA with 1r clear the whole new island!!! that will be taking out the fun of the game.

I havent been on testserver yet to see how hard it is, but it is always the same players who wants new things, and when it comes they complains about it being too silly or too hard.
    come on guys be happy the cap raise and more space, which we have asked for in years now!!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Sounds like the price of granite and exotic wood will be on the way down once we can just grow wood and mine granite so that's a good thing

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    On test i used MG filled with just Elites cleared several sectors of the new islands.
    (Did lose a few thousand )
    Quote Originally Posted by jebj1977 View Post
    MMA with 1r clear the whole new island!!! that will be taking out the fun of the game.
    The Archipelago bandits range from 30hp to 500hp, sector bosses 500hp (Scarred Thief) to 150k hp (Snooty Thief) as far as I know from test.
    The tougher bandits, those 500hp rascals, only start appearing in the far South East corner, so there are plenty of camps before you start encountering them.

I do realise that cheap 1r MMA hits will take ages to kill even basic camps... there is no rush though. Six plus hits a day (2hr recovery) while the other generals do adventures is fine for me. Unless you pay gems, there is only room to use one general versus the first zone anyway... and each new zone is 8500 stalks to open.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    Sounds like the price of granite and exotic wood will be on the way down once we can just grow wood and mine granite so that's a good thing
    Granite starts at level 62 which is about 50 million xp away.
    Though some players will get there in a couple of months, I figure it will take a lot longer for the prices to start changing.

Grout is the new granite

Reply to Thread