Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] XXL Level Cap Raise Pack

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Anyone noticed the 2 majors availables in epic items on test server?
    Is it something new?

World
    Northisle
    Any ETA?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedMouse View Post
    Any ETA?
    Answer to do this is in the dev diary, I suggest you go read it...

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretenza View Post
    +3 Building licences? On test server, earlier the leader camps give +10 Rebalance?! :'(, But Star Coin, cool.

+ Water building spots? O.o. What for? Yummy! Maybe They know something, that we not yet. Hush! It is secret!
    On test the rewards said 10 licences until you came to put them into Mayor's House... then they only added 3 to buildings limit.
    Initially one presumes the extra water based build spots are just for Floating Residences.... let's hope they add something else though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagster View Post
    Anyone noticed the 2 majors availables in epic items on test server?
    Is it something new?
    The second one has been there on test since the first version of the new content.
    We are all hoping that 2nd MG is available for bean stalks once this new content reaches live servers.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    i like the green colour of building but it seems the farms have no green colour it think its need green to

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Attacking the bandit leader camp in this sector http://prntscr.com/8f9f5n results in your general being intercepted by two camps in the nearby sector but this sector cannot be explored before the bandit leader camp is gone.

It is possible to explore only one sector ahead but being intercepted by at least two camps in a nearby sector which cannot be explored is wrong in my opinon.
    Last edited by Gamlejeg; 11.09.15 at 20:57.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamlejeg View Post
    Attacking the bandit leader camp in this sector http://prntscr.com/8f9f5n results in your general being intercepted by two camps in the nearby sector but this sector cannot be explored before the bandit leader camp is gone.

It is possible to explore only one sector ahead but being intercepted by at least two camps in a nearby sector which cannot be explored is wrong in my opinon.
    Some good feedback Gamlejeg and it's a good idea to keep the community informed - but also important to report on the test forum as it may be overlooked if only posted here.

World
    Sandycove
    I like the new land, but as always I think it could be improved:
    The extra gold deposits are not required and would rather they were changed to both coal and marble.
    I also think that given the extra expense of the new land ( deed cost/ troop cost ) these original type deposits should be larger in initial resource amounts 600-800.
    Whilst I like trees, ( Not including the exotic wood deposits ) here on the archipelago they are purely a fixed cosmetic and building restriction/ collectible hider and think that there could have been a better/useful alternative.
    I would of liked a `bridge building' option to access the archipelago if only to use up a vast amount of stone and pinewood planks, and bring a solid `connection' to this expansion. An alternative of course is a port building which could also act as a general parking interface, something for future development perhaps
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Whilst I like trees, ( Not including the exotic wood deposits ) here on the archipelago they are purely a fixed cosmetic and building restriction/ collectible hider and think that there could have been a better/useful alternative.
    I would of liked a `bridge building' option to access the archipelago if only to use up a vast amount of stone and pinewood planks, and bring a solid `connection' to this expansion. An alternative of course is a port building which could also act as a general parking interface, something for future development perhaps
    Ditto
    It would be nice to clear the ARC of trees totally, would be nice to be able to do that with far-fielding buildings built on the mainland.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    It would be nice if the new Island Expansion feature could be implemented for players below lvl 50. I have been playing for 3 years (despite what it says in my forum info, i joined Sept. 2012), and I play for the resource management rather than adventuring; hence why I have remained lvl 37 for nearly 2 years. The new island areas would be a godsend to me and my style-of-play. I don't want to have to grind up to lvl 50 to use them.
    Last edited by Calledwylch; 12.09.15 at 00:34.

Reply to Thread