Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: [Feedback] XXL Level Cap Raise Pack

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    I think xmas will be the last event where we can get grout, it was not supposed to be in the shop this event but was added. grout is easy to get now so no longer needs to be in the shop during events.
    where did you get this info?

I quote this info:

http://prntscr.com/992pt6

I think they just forgot to put in the shop for halloween, but Im confident it will make future events with no probs
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 01.12.15 at 13:52.

World
    Northisle
    I said I think, it is also worth noting that grout is very easy to get now from explorers and Ali adv. It seems obvious that grout was not supposed to be in xmas event and was only added after many players complained. The price of grout this event also suggests to me it could be the last time its in event im sure it was 200 present for 200 grout on test after it was added.

The promise of grout in events came pre lvl 50 cap rise, now they have added grout to normal everyday stuff and its trade able i just cant see it remaining in the shop for many more events, if it does stay in events it will become pretty worthless in my opinion.

World
    Sandycove
    ok..

Though I don't personally think it's easy to get by any means at this present time. The drops from the scouts/explorers are minimal, and those from the AN advs aren't massive.

However, the AN advs are still relatively new, and upgrades are finite. So given your reasoning, I agree here with your opinion that at some stage grout will devalue at some stage

World
    Newfoundland
    grout was missing bc they tried to figure out how high they can set the price without getting a revolution on their hands.
    it would be silly for them to remove it from events
    Last edited by topgearfan; 01.12.15 at 18:47.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Sandycove
    To several of these posts I would say don't base the game on only your level and what your current position is. There are other players of assorted level who still need grout, exotic wood, etc. Very narrow minded to say that "since I don't need this anymore, it's useless". It may not be to everyone. Maybe your at a level that adventures that drop grout are no big deal, but I'm not. If you have too much grout, please send it to me

I'm glad to see new opportunities and new adventures and while it does seem a little clumsy that there are new troops that can't be mixed with old troops on the same adventure, it's nice to see some new maps and challenges.

Basically, if it all doesn't appeal to you then don't level up past 50, don't explore the new islands, and don't worry about the new production chains. You don't have to do it. Personally, I'm looking forward to learning it all.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Grout is so much cheaper when we can buy it on an event, I wasted way too much buying before the last event in the merchant, I'll not buy it again until they put the price down closer to event prices

World
    Newfoundland
    We have new lvls now- its just a number under avatar but still i like when my number changes.

New adventures are much better than any FT or older adventures we have had in the past. Not challenging enough? Only woodcutter and first follow up line seems easy to do, the rest has decent losses like treasure of knowledge etc which combined with long training time means you can do 1 every 2-3 days at best, and have a shot at next adventure in line. Best Ali Baba`s can land you various towers and arabian residences, much better than boring dark castle and witch tower from Rb Bk or Db (wont mention nords 2 and frozen manor which is almost impossible to get now). Collecting unique buildings is one of my primary goals in this game, sort of a ranking system within itself, this is a city building game after all.

True we don`t have new content above lvl62, except for that new manor, but that can be changed in future, perhaps expansion of epic tab in merchant with more stuff for beans...

And how about some suggestions , what would you do if you were a game developer, any idea is welcome, don`t hate participate :P

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i'd like to be able to pirate newport now and then

Reply to Thread