Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: endless coal mine

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    +1 will not buy any until this is 'fixed'. this of course would not be a problem if support would replace those destroyed due to game outages no questions asked.

as for endless mines - coal would be nice but iron is what is needed for the new content.
    endless iron mines have been asked for before, more than once. If that was going to happen i believe it would have done so already, This thread is for coal mines, As it stands right now I hardly produce enough of it and I do buff. With the new smelter and weaponsmith I will have to either triple buff coal or pause copper. While I wouldn't say pausing copper is a massive drama, Coal its self is a very low level resource, much lower than iron is. therefore I don't think it would effect the overall economy to much to increase the coal levels coming into the game via a couple of endless mines.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 will not buy any until this is 'fixed'. this of course would not be a problem if support would replace those destroyed due to game outages no questions asked.

as for endless mines - coal would be nice but iron is what is needed for the new content.
    Agreed - iron the most. As mentioned by others coal can be "infinite" more-or-less if you consider recycling and coking plants. Iron is completely finite.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove

1 to be fixed they need to be broke in the first place, as they are working as intended they are not broke.
    2 why are you expecting BB to pay for something which could be the result of some other party's actions or inactions.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

Add more endless coal mines

I don't understand why there's 6 endless iron mines but on 3 of the other kinds, why not make 6 of each especially coal, it's not like coal is going to make anyone rich

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 18.09.19 at 12:50.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    I don't understand why there's 6 endless iron mines but on 3 of the other kinds, why not make 6 of each especially coal, it's not like coal is going to make anyone rich
    Most likely because the max number coal you can get is 6 the max number of copper is 6 ..gold i assume it just so they dont flood gold ore as for iron what is there possible 21 or so deposits ..there is prob more iron mines then there is copper gold and coal combined ...do agree though i would love another 3 coal mines

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post

Merged
    6 of each would break the find quests.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread