Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: endless coal mine

  1. #1
    Veteran Communicator Brayarg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    791
    World
    Newfoundland

    endless coal mine

    As title says, I would spend gems on them.

  2. #2
    Moderator Ruler of the Land MOD_Daz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    World
    Sandycove
    Recycling Manufactory

  3. #3
    Jolly Advisor Judelientje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    193
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    Recycling Manufactory
    uses space on the map, whereas endless coal mine would go on top of depo that can't be used for anythign else but a coal mine.

  4. #4
    Veteran Communicator Brayarg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    791
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    Recycling Manufactory
    This has nothing to do with a mine.

  5. #5
    Wordsmith
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    712
    World
    Northisle
    we already have "endless" coal mine.
    i even don't know what i will with all this coal refill from adventures.
    this coal refills is more annoying than wheat refills.

    coal is too cheap. hard to believe to be will put for less than 3k gems.
    BB don't understand their own game

  6. #6
    Veteran Communicator Brayarg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    791
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    we already have "endless" coal mine.
    i even don't know what i will with all this coal refill from adventures.
    this coal refills is more annoying than wheat refills.

    coal is too cheap. hard to believe to be will put for less than 3k gems.
    None of the above is really relevant, Copper is a very cheap product, 20c per 1k? yet the mine is there for 20k gems. still worth every pennies to a player who has limited time/job. All mines are endless with the correct amount of top-ups, This does not mean that future buildings/content should be pending on this.

    If coal mines are not a product you personally would buy, This does not mean it should not be created. If you do not want it, Just don't buy it. I on the other hand have around 140k gems and would certainly use some of them up on this product.

  7. #7
    Wordsmith
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    712
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    None of the above is really relevant, Copper is a very cheap product, 20c per 1k? yet the mine is there for 20k gems. still worth every pennies to a player who has limited time/job. All mines are endless with the correct amount of top-ups, This does not mean that future buildings/content should be pending on this.

    If coal mines are not a product you personally would buy, This does not mean it should not be created. If you do not want it, Just don't buy it. I on the other hand have around 140k gems and would certainly use some of them up on this product.
    When bb put copper mine. copper was expensive. was without copper ore in loot, without fast mines. was worth to buy i bought one. now less worth to buy endless copper mine.

    i said is good for 3k gems price. for 3k gems i will buy (even 5k gems will be ok), but bb will probably put for over 10k gems and that not worth.
    idea is good and i support, but i don't support bb price.
    is possible have "endless" coal mine with coal refills
    BB don't understand their own game

  8. #8
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,750
    World
    Sandycove
    What has the price of cooper or coal in trade got to do with the gem price BB charge for a item, the first two are down to players greed and willingness to pay no matter what the cost. If they was related and the price of copper was to drop to 1 fish per 100k by your arguments BB would have no choice but to drop the price of the ECM to about 10 gems.
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 01.09.15 at 16:49. Reason: fixed typo
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

  9. #9
    Architect of the Empire
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    973
    World
    Sandycove
    I'd support the idea if the price point was set in the 3-5k gems range but BB is more liable to go down the Industrial coal mine route which would still use up those pesky refills.

    Note to BB I'd be more liable to buy Industrial mines if they didn't self destruct at 0 and they just sat waiting to be refilled.

  10. #10
    Ruler of the Land topgearfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,259
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    Note to BB I'd be more liable to buy Industrial mines if they didn't self destruct at 0 and they just sat waiting to be refilled.
    +1 will not buy any until this is 'fixed'. this of course would not be a problem if support would replace those destroyed due to game outages no questions asked.

    as for endless mines - coal would be nice but iron is what is needed for the new content.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 02.09.15 at 09:54.

Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Endless Copper mine
    By Vystress in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 31.12.13, 16:48
  2. Coal Mine
    By peck_ed in forum Buildings
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02.05.13, 20:36
  3. Lv2 Coal Mine?
    By Jins in forum Game Questions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 17.12.12, 04:37
  4. Coal Mine Upgrade Bug
    By Hmonkey in forum Bugs & Technical Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06.12.12, 15:03
  5. coal mine bug?
    By Artillery in forum Bugs & Technical Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19.01.12, 11:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.