Reply to Thread

Thread: Put DP back in merchant

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove

Put DP back in merchant

With the influx of new players from steam isn't it time to put Dark Priests back in the merchant, the reason being it's a fairly easy adventure for low levels and it get's them used to the concept of buying and selling loot spots or just swapping with each other.

The concept of attracting new players is obviously to try and get them hooked and I don't think that's going to happen TBH, if you want to get them to stay long enough to start buying gems you need to re-think your strategy especially as your adding enough content to last them 5 years or so.

The rewards are not over-powered so it's not game breaking like IoTP was and TBH after a couple of SFTR I probably wouldn't bother carrying on if I was fresh at this game.

World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    The Island of the pirates and Dark Priests adventures should never have been removed from the merchant, especially since its asked for regularly as a guild quest for so many players to complete almost daily. 2 of the first adventures I played when I was new to the game, they offered a lot of ways to beat the camps with troop setups and with every new troop type becoming available the opportunity to return to it and complete it faster with lower losses.

Since the loot changes last November, they aren't worth doing for higher level players anyway.

Reply to Thread