Reply to Thread

Thread: kill buff in adventure

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

kill buff in adventure

hi there,

i have an idea...
    my guild would like to see any cheap buff (realy cheap) for kill in invited adventures. when I bought a loot in TO or swap my friend, i must waiting 15-30 mins for travel. The solution is any simple kill buff for guild coins (around 50-150 damage). It is same than assassin, just weaker damage. why good is it? faster ls selling, faster adventures...
    thx

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Szasza1978 View Post
    hi there,

i have an idea...
    my guild would like to see any cheap buff (realy cheap) for kill in invited adventures. when I bought a loot in TO or swap my friend, i must waiting 15-30 mins for travel. The solution is any simple kill buff for guild coins (around 50-150 damage). It is same than assassin, just weaker damage. why good is it? faster ls selling, faster adventures...
    thx
    I doubt that'll happen, for a start a loot spot isn't an intended feature of settlers afaik. Also if it did happen you'd be back here moaning that rich players would be scooping up all the ls and prices have risen drastically.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    For starters they would have to use the current model for kill buffs, which would mean a cool down period when buying one. Secondly I'm not sure if this would be good for a guild or a guild breaker it all depends on what sort of players you have in a guild.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Northisle
    BB is against ls selling/swapping you will notice in the new content that most adventures are single player to avoid this, and the ones that are not are very hard, to make people do just a few of them.

World
    Newfoundland
    the buff could just be "kills 1 unit in the weakest troop stack in a camp". cost in guild coins seems appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    BB is against ls selling/swapping you will notice in the new content that most adventures are single player to avoid this, and the ones that are not are very hard, to make people do just a few of them.
    that kinda goes against the philosophy of social gaming..

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Actually BB is not for or against selling lootspots it's as they say unsupported and done at your own risk. As for swaps I don't recall BB having said anything about this.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Northisle
    BB doesn't like ls or swapping because of the extra loot it introduces to the game, nothing else. The adventures were intended to be made co-op but as the game evoluted it started to be easier to do the hard advenntures and ls and swaps appeared, that's why we got the loot update last year. Too many resources were being introduced into the game.

Reply to Thread