Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We demand!

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland

We demand!

That all buildings like silo, farms, storehouse...etc
    can be upgraded to improved by gems or other resources. I think this is necesary for all lvl 50. Why should we destroy those upg lvl 5 buildings and build the new ones.
    The ideea is:
    Use an amount of gems to upg it to lvl 5 improved
    Or
    Use all the upgraded resources u need to upg to improved + gems

World
    Newfoundland
    We demand? Bit strong, and you mean you demand.
    And I have no interest in spending gems on anything. Would much rather get improved stores and silos from trade and imp farms from the event and either build them as extra or use them as replacements, as players have been doing since the improved buildings were introduced. I think you will find many lvl 50 players are sitting on rather large reserves of granite already, so this is a good way of using it up.

World
    Newfoundland
    [Thread moved to suggestions - minion79]

Instead of demanding, how about you try offering a balanced suggestion including costs (or unbalanced if you prefer) for your proposed upgrades?

Also explain how the upgrade of a 2x2 storehouse to a 3x2 improved storehouse could be implemented?

And finally, you could provide some insight to the effects of reduced silo availability in trade for low level and new players?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianKid View Post
    That all buildings like silo, farms, storehouse...etc
    can be upgraded to improved by gems or other resources. I think this is necesary for all lvl 50. Why should we destroy those upg lvl 5 buildings and build the new ones.
    The ideea is:
    Use an amount of gems to upg it to lvl 5 improved
    Or
    Use all the upgraded resources u need to upg to improved + gems
    Just like everyone demands their old Mondeo be turned into a new one at their local car showroom ?

You've had good use from them, they don't have to be upgraded to a newer version that's personal choice.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Here is balance: we destroy lvl 6 farm and we get back 50% of grout and granite.
    Not very long time ago we gained ability to upgrade farms to lvl 6, now comes improved farms, maybe 6 months after this comes out new super hyper improved farms.
    Its not fun to upgrade same chain all over again many times and yet every player tries to be as efficient as possible.

World
    Newfoundland
    I don't demand anyting. So there is no We here.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    They gave us Imp silo's, therefore it seemed a logical gamble that at some point we would get Imp farms. Do I care that only last week the last of my planned farm upgrades finished and they have now introduced these new farms. No I dont care that now all that investment will be lost if I change to imp silos and imp farms. After all they have done their job and gaining the upgrade materials is a simple matter of game play, game play of the sort of which I would be doing anyway. If the upgrade materials were only obtainable using real money then players would have the right to moan.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Evolution is the way of things - if I knew everything that would is happening now a year ago of course I would have done many many things very differently. And have faith - a year from now you will wish you would have done what you are doing now differently. Somehow I think that's part of the fun/challenge of it - to be able to adapt to the changing circumstance in the most efficient way possible. I don't know the details of the new super-duper farm but I know I have options. For one thing, I can leave everything the way I have it. I can delete and upgrade. I can build in new areas. I'll decide when I have the choice.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

WanaBSettler
    I think the new farms will change allot i the game but mostly free allot of space. We all loose resource rebuilding or moving buildngs all the time. Its part of the fun and keeps trade economy flowing. the moment level 50 players do not have to upgrade anything or spend anything on To the game economy will suffer.

Personally i think change and upgrades makes for interesting gaming and stops me from getting bored. If you dont want to loose your high level buildings then don't Demo them. find other ways to improve your space and productivity.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    There are only 3 improved farms as far as I can see

Reply to Thread