Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Completion log for guild leaders

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove

Completion log for guild leaders

Upon a guild quest being completed I think it would be good if a guild leader recived a mail containing a list of all members who completed the guild quest. This would allow us at the very least to see who was the last person to do so which with the current system is a piece of information currently unavailable.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    In our guild, I am the monitoring GQ officer. I like your idea, but I think it would be even more helpful if it was a list of who didn't complete their GQ, along with whether they were active (as in not all inactives, just inactives who had an open GQ at the time of GQ completing).

I think it would also be helpful if it wasn't necessarily the leader's responsibility, that is you could choose which player receives the mail.
    Deathcap - The Flesh-Eating Mushroom from the Create-An-Enemy Contest 2013

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree, guild leaders struggle to keep track of all kinds of information. But this is quite important and would help so much.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    This would be a great help for guild leaders, as would many other suggestions made like an opt-out feature because there are times when completing 2 adventures, or The Nords, dark priests, island of pirates which are not always possible for everyone to get in the shop which prevent many players from completing their quest even if they wanted to.

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    That is a really interesting idea Peajay. An option to opt out of guild quest participation?
    Deathcap - The Flesh-Eating Mushroom from the Create-An-Enemy Contest 2013

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I am not keen on having an opt-out because I think the lazier ones in the guild will just want to use it all the time. What I am in favour of is a 'waiver' button that the guild leader can click on those occasions when an individual cant do the GQ for a specified reason.

I am also looking forward to the time when the powers for guild officers can be more individualised too. I don't want every single officer to have the power to boot for example, but if I give it to one - I have to give it to all.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    A history of failed guild quests would be useful. that way we could tell at a glance who is not being a team member

World
    Sandycove
    +1 - I like the original simple suggestion

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeta View Post
    I am not keen on having an opt-out because I think the lazier ones in the guild will just want to use it all the time. What I am in favour of is a 'waiver' button that the guild leader can click on those occasions when an individual cant do the GQ for a specified reason.
    That was my concern too, but facing the fact a lot of old players have left this game instead of keep hanging around just because they felt about being a burden when it comes to GQ; something needs to be changed to solve that. I would prefer a change to the waiting GQ-mechanism to exclude inactive players when the GQ becomes active. (I'm also refering to another thread there this opt-out is suggested.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeta View Post
    I am also looking forward to the time when the powers for guild officers can be more individualised too. I don't want every single officer to have the power to boot for example, but if I give it to one - I have to give it to all.
    I think adding one more rank would do a lot to solve issues like this.

Quote Originally Posted by procell View Post
    A history of failed guild quests would be useful. that way we could tell at a glance who is not being a team member
    Really? Sounds like your guild lack leadership if you need such a list to have a clue.

The GQ system is by itself penalizing so using a whip is not the best thing to do to get GQs done..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    That was my concern too, but facing the fact a lot of old players have left this game instead of keep hanging around just because they felt about being a burden when it comes to GQ; something needs to be changed to solve that. I would prefer a change to the waiting GQ-mechanism to exclude inactive players when the GQ becomes active. (I'm also refering to another thread there this opt-out is suggested.)

I think adding one more rank would do a lot to solve issues like this.
    Changing the exclusion to when the GQ becomes the current one would certainly help players who just joined. Guilds might be more willing to take them on and help them keeping them in the game knowing that if they are short lived accounts it's not going to cause such a issue for GQ completion. I also agree one more rank would make assigning admin tasks simpler.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread