Reply to Thread

Thread: bit off topic...lol

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

bit off topic...lol

any one else found the lastest flash player using like 1.3gb of memory??
    i using icedragon and flash and on task manager it says flash is using 1.3gb of my ram??...once it get to 1.3gb game freezes and even internet does as well....
    a friend using chrome and only 350mb is being used by flash??....

any one has this issue...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've been testing several browsers and monitoring memory (and CPU) usage now for some months.
    Using 1.3GB RAM ain't that much or something new - a ½ year ago there could be no real (big) issue until it got close to 2GB.
    350MB is used pretty soon during game start up, loading UI and graphics, and should within a minute rise beyond 500MB unless you're still a lowlevel player.
    Then the usage will continue rising depending on tasks done and map loaded.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    my friend is also a lvl 50 like me and also was doign rb like me at the time we looked at this....
    game freezes dont happen until mem usage goes above something like 700mb which mean everything lags like crazy...i thought it was just bb being poor but am begining to think maybe flash has a problem somewhere too...

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    don't be online whole day without refresh. you must refresh (best is close whole browser) game ever 2-3 hours if you want play normal.
    for me settles use from 350MB to 1,3GB (depends how often i refresh)
    BB don't understand their own game

WanaBSettler
    I can agree with Corona88. If i am on for long periods i have to refresh every 2 hours and maybe more so if i stay long on bigger adv maps. Flash seems thirsty when it comes to RAM .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Cant recall the last time the load exceeded 400 mb despite being on all day.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I have to refresh the game after around 8 hours. Then it loads up to 1,6gb ram while I do alot of stuff and it crashes the player
    I only got 4gb of it, so basically when all my ram is being used, it crashes.

WanaBSettler
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Cant recall the last time the load exceeded 400 mb despite being on all day.
    what browser are you using??

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    IE8, Chrome, Firefox, Opera
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread