Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Leveling

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    You can't beat a good old fashioned lootspot for power leveling.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by minion79 View Post
    Unfortunately though PvP will only gain you PvP xp and PvP level increases. PvP will not help you reach the main level 50 (Now extended with the launch of XXL pack to level 75) You can try the resource scenario adventures, they require you to produce a few items in provision house and find items on the adventure map, but no troops needed. Not sure of the xp rewards but is an alternative to killing to level up.
    Ahh sorry but you are wrong PVP give XP for PVP and not here is the proof
    http://prntscr.com/8m38ux

World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks VilliusV for setting the record straight.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry - Just need to check what I'm reading here

I thought that if you brought a loot spot it was for loot - you only got the XP or the kills you made - Has this changed?

Do you get XP from all PVP or is it just luck?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    xp from loot-spots should get you to level 75 in time for Xmas, Xmas 4924. though if your not willing to play at such a hectic pace and have the occasional power nap then it will take you somewhat longer
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    xp from loot-spots should get you to level 75 in time for Xmas, Xmas 4924. though if your not willing to play at such a hectic pace and have the occasional power nap then it will take you somewhat longer
    For those needing power naps remember to send an MMA to all ls (extra xp per ls).

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I went from lvl45 - lvl50 in about two weeks using horseback, Nords and a couple of valiant little tailors plus a few well timed premium days.

You can finish a longer high xp adventure like valiant little tailor, then let your troops restock before applying premium and then "completing" it. That way you get the premium bonus and can go straight into another adventure to maximize the return from premium.

World
    Sandycove
    I think Surprise Attack is fast and great experience, and can be done with limited losses depending on what you have to work with. There are several blocks that need elite soldiers however (quite a few of them if all blocks are used). Otherwise, I agree with some of the other posts - Nords is great if you have a veteran and 250 crossbows, wonderful experience for the cost.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    having just recently looked at leveling...it seems that its goner be a ridiculous journey...my thoughts are that the best available adventure on a regular basis for level 45+'s is rb (you can make your own map frags). this adventure takes about 1hr 30 to complete on avg...and uses a minimum of 400r's (these take 4hrs to make in barrack)...so really you can only do maybe 3 a day if your lucky....thats equates to 51k xp daily...18.615.00 yearly...given u need over a billion xp for lvl 75 is it realistic to play tso for the next 50yrs to get there??...ofc your can uses buffs on barrack but eventually every one will run out of them....you could buy gems and go prem but then its not a free game any more...so unless something changes with the ability to make troops faster...then its doe seem like it will be my grandsons who will actually reach lvl 75...not me...lol

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ATHTHEMANIAC View Post
    having just recently looked at leveling...it seems that its goner be a ridiculous journey...my thoughts are that the best available adventure on a regular basis for level 45+'s is rb (you can make your own map frags). this adventure takes about 1hr 30 to complete on avg...and uses a minimum of 400r's (these take 4hrs to make in barrack)...so really you can only do maybe 3 a day if your lucky....thats equates to 51k xp daily...18.615.00 yearly...given u need over a billion xp for lvl 75 is it realistic to play tso for the next 50yrs to get there??...ofc your can uses buffs on barrack but eventually every one will run out of them....you could buy gems and go prem but then its not a free game any more...so unless something changes with the ability to make troops faster...then its doe seem like it will be my grandsons who will actually reach lvl 75...not me...lol
    The picture you paint is not complete.

Assuming you have reached level 42 you are now at the point where all your previous leveling can start paying off. First of all your going to be running bread and butter adventures say BK and RB (personal choice will decide which 2), these give you 3 things xp, res and most importantly a income which you can plough back into more adventures. Given a bit of time you will be ready to start doing the FT's which are now where the real xp for leveling is, on paper you could in theory obtain over 38 million xp per day but a couple of hundred k a day is a more realistic figure. Given this level 56 is a realistically achievable goal where you can start making the new troops for the ali baba's with there even larger xp rewards. presumably BB have got more adventures in the pipeline with even larger xp rewards.

Reply to Thread