Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Leveling

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post

on paper you could in theory obtain over 38 million xp per day but a couple of hundred k a day is a more realistic figure.
    I'm going to guess that's a typo, if not please share your secret.

I can see where ATHTHEMANIAC is coming from to a degree, people with work / life / family are going to find this a very long and probably tedious journey to even reach 56 and the new adventures. This sort of worries me a bit because all the casual players might get fed up and leave.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Not a typo, but it relies so much on other players doing the right thing at the right time and getting the exact right loot drops the chances of it actually happening are so remote that it's close to zero but not close enough that you could say it could never happen in a lifetime.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    lmao dorotheus...let me explain in simpler terms

1 ) an un buffed barracks can produce 100 settlers every hour....it takes a minimum of 4 hrs to make 400 troops that is enough for 1 rb adv giving 17k xp...which in turn means you can only run 2 rb adv every 8hrs...34k xp....(238k xp per week)

2) an vlt costs 3500,1900bow 337 militai according to the info i have,so to make the troops for this would take 35hrs recruits..25hrs bowmen...9hrs for militia...that's 68hrs to make the troops for 1 vlt getting 80k xp..(160k xp per week as u can do this twice)

so pls explain how you can make enough troops for 38million xp a day....or if u prefer how u can achieve 100k's of xp a day, every day 7 days a week ?

as i see it unless my maths are total wrong and i can't see where they are (maybe i am stupid)...but you are limited by the speed of the barracks i have a lvl 5 and it takes 15min for 25r's 20min for 25 bowmen and 40min for 25 militia...unless my barracks is broken in some way my figures are correct...
    Last edited by ATHTHEMANIAC; 06.10.15 at 09:09.

World
    Northisle
    Well i get around it by using x2 skunks a day. this allows me to do 8 to 10 outlaws a day, ok outlaws not the best xp at just over 14k non premium but it gives me over 100k xp a day, i do outlaws as i like the average 10k a day granite i get.

Now outlaws for me is the same losses as bk, i could do easy 8 to 10 bk a day thus now giving me 250k to 300k xp a day.

Now before you start I admit people with hectic work life cant do this so they need to adapt to what suits there play time.

This seems to be what most tso players do, they use 2 skunks a day.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    would love the breakdown of 38 million xp in a day ..did look for the decimal point didnt see one is this based off the new ali baba adv or the old fairytale either way break it down for the unenlightened ones please

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    dappadon....after a while u will run outta skunks then what how many can u run and how much xp a day will you be on then ?..

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by ATHTHEMANIAC View Post
    dappadon....after a while u will run outta skunks then what how many can u run and how much xp a day will you be on then ?..
    If i make no more skunks (which i will) i will run out of skunks sometime in the year 2019

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I can get the 38million a day, maybe lol. All you need is to be able to buy every ft ls that comes on trade, have premium on, get panda etc in loot drops (x2 for premium) and do those whilst heading to the next ft ls you got instantly after the first one ended. Seems highly likely to happen - not.

World
    Newfoundland
    The only way I can see of getting 38million a day is from scenarios or the new mini quests.. both options would bypass any need for troops/skunks/barracks.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    at 100k for the top mini quest u would nee to do 380 bray :P...thats 190ls in a 24hrs....i like to see that

hmm dappadon so you got 2920 skunks in your menu?...how u get 43800 banners?...lol
    Last edited by ATHTHEMANIAC; 06.10.15 at 10:25.

Reply to Thread