Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Leveling

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ATHTHEMANIAC View Post

bluesavanah the reason i say unbuffed is because i calculate sooner or later i will run outta skunks/myers to buff my barracks...and i think the majority of people might end up in the same situtaion if using 1/2 skunks a day...as there is a finite amount of ingrediants around to make them (i maybe wrong)
    Now this is an an interesting point and something that has crossed my mind, not so much that players will run out but why after acquiring a lot of extra space has the collectibles not risen pro-rata.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    once the masses realise the problem with speed of barracks you wont be able to buy any "extra" banners for skunks....so you will be stuck with what can find per spawn...given that a skunk takes 15 banner your most peoples stocks will dry up,so that coupled with the barrack speed will imo be the defining bottle neck for the vast majority of players...excluding them super rich gem buyers....lol

this will as i see it only ease slightly when reaching lvl 54 and you can build the new barracks and use troops on alternate days...ie...run old adventure while building new troops type and run new adv while building old troop types...

this might also increase the amount of long term daily xp your able to gain...a figure i would also like to calculate

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm sorry but the barracks bottleneck has always existed, likewise the limitation of the number of banners/skunks has also been around since they was introduced.

Looking at your join date I see you was here back when there was no collectibles to make buffs with, there was no skunks, there was no explorer found buffs. Back then unless it was a platter/sandwich/basket any buff you obtained you held onto for emergency's or when you could get absolute best value out of it. Now I want you to think back to when you was level 25 and at how much daily xp you was getting, the yawning gap between level 39 and 40 left you with a feeling of how long is that going to take. At level 35 the gap between 49 and 50 looked equally daunting. Now you are doing the same looking at later levels but you have forgotten that as you level up your ability to gain xp per day increases. Adventures which you could only run once a week you could now spam by the hour except you don't because they are too low level and don't give the sort of resources you now require, instead you spam by the hour adventures which were beyond your abilities and which the game would not let you even start because your level was not high enough.

Quite simply asking how many xp you can make in a day at a certain level and then using that answer to figure out how long it will take you to reach max level is going to give you a false answer no matter who answers the question. Once we have players both gem buyers and F2P at top level we can then give a time frame based on experience but until then the best your going to get is a educated guess based on what we know now, which if history tells us anything it tells us we don't yet know everything we need to know to give a realistic and reliable answer.

In short trying to calculate it now the only answer your going to get will be a wrong answer.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    very good reply Dorotheus

Reply to Thread