Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Quartermaster landing zone problems

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Why not make this optional? I'm sure this is not too complex to code - just needs someone to actually do it.

World
    Sandycove
    Come on BB - please reply and let us know when you will be rolling the QM back - none of us are buying that it was intentional (makes no sense at all, no notice given etc) Please fix this mistake - and if it really was meant to be it still needs rolling back - we should have use of the QM's we paid for - this version is unwelcome to most.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    A successful cover-up is one which is believable. Take my advise and don't expand into the bridge selling business.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Also if planned why the stupid space message? Pop up should say 'your general made it safely home & parked his behind in star' space obviously not affecting the issue.. poor show, put it back asap..

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    this qm gen issue is no mistake its simply bb screwing us over yet again,as always if something doesnt benefit bb and is glitched/bugged it doesnt get fixed for weeks if at all.

World
    Newfoundland
    I understand your concerns and have passed them on.
    Thank you for the feedback!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    yes i have this problem too.. i have 2 quatermaster and 2 swift suppliers and got no space for them to land... when they come back from adventures they don't land... can you make them land on whater or something... or allow us to put troops in them even if they didn't land... i spent 1 min trying to land them is annoyinggg!

World
    Newfoundland
    my both QM was landing in this position http://prntscr.com/8ouf4k now as i understand that space stay unused cuz and before no other general could land there... only those two QM...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I too have this problem going on, but in adventures and on the homeland. I don't mind it on adventures but it is a bit annoying on the homeland, even when all the landing spots are open.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    my qm's used to land on a spot below the copper mines, where u can't build so it was really useful and out of the way. When I have built the new barracks I won't even have anywhere to park my qm's. so can I have my money back for em plz bb, coz I won't even be bothered to use em at this point!

Reply to Thread