Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 66 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Kicked and connection failed, no warning

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Since everyone else posted here, I want to post, too.

So, hi everyone. Hope the weather's as nice by you as it is by me today.

It's a game and will be fixed in a bit and then you can continue your grind to level 75, which is roughly, what, 36,000 BKs? And if you play 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and clear BK once per hour, you'll reach level 75 in 8 years. What's that? Premium. Right, sorry. 5 years.
    I know you won't grind BK all the way to 75, but you get the point, right?

So you were excited and and now you have to wait a little while... And? Get over it. You knew there was a chance there would be some issues. There always are after a big update and not just with TSO.

Is it the smoothest launch ever? No, but then again, it's a free game... No cost to buy, no monthly subscription, no cost to purchase the expansion. Not sure how you can have the same expectations as you would with a game that costs 35-40 pounds to buy, another 30 for the expansion and another 10 per month.

Don't get me wrong - I wish I was playing right now, too. It's frustrating, of course, but calling BB idiots and telling them how awful they are isn't really of much use.

Take care and see you all soon.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Fly View Post

It's a game and will be fixed in a bit and then you can continue your grind to level 75, which is roughly, what, 36,000 BKs? And if you play 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and clear BK once per hour, you'll reach level 75 in 8 years. What's that? Premium. Right, sorry. 5 years.

So you were excited and and now you have to wait a little while... And? Get over it. You knew there was a chance there would be some issues. There always are after a big update and not just with TSO.

Is it the smoothest launch ever? No, but then again, it's a free game... No cost to buy, no monthly subscription, no cost to purchase the expansion. Not sure how you can have the same expectations as you would with a game that costs 35-40 pounds to buy, another 30 for the expansion and another 10 per month.

Don't get me wrong - I wish I was playing right now, too. It's frustrating, of course, but calling BB idiots and telling them how awful they are isn't really of much use.

Much respect for your post, and for you, sir.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Fly View Post

bananas with the free game. If no one would spend money, this game wouldn't exist any longer. It's not that hard to understand now, is it? but 'free' sounds good, of course

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bens0n View Post
    bananas with the free game. If no one would spend money, this game wouldn't exist any longer. It's not that hard to understand now, is it? but 'free' sounds good, of course
    Doubt it. Another this type of game which was pretty active 10y+ ago lost basically all of it's paying customers since new developers messed some things up, game still excists nowadays too, just updates take twice as long, as it runs for 0 money from players.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Escape_Artist View Post
    Doubt it. Another this type of game which was pretty active 10y+ ago lost basically all of it's paying customers since new developers messed some things up, game still excists nowadays too, just updates take twice as long, as it runs for 0 money from players.
    what game is that?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Some positives here, I have done the washing up, hoovering and discovered some new music......always a positive lol

Pjetrov
    it is free ... free (!) choice u want to spend money or not ... I didn´t.
    "Never play on patch-day" ... such a big update ... fail was in plan, isn´t it ?
    But want to play too ...
    Anyone lvl 75 yet ?!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I guess I better apologise for crashing the game, upgrading nearly 200 buildings to lev 6 using 300k granite and 55k grout will probably cause that

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    I guess I better apologise for crashing the game, upgrading nearly 200 buildings to lev 6 using 300k granite and 55k grout will probably cause that
    Stone Him :P

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    reminds me of EVE online: patch day, no play (as the saying goes)

Reply to Thread