Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Kicked and connection failed, no warning

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Fly View Post
    Since everyone else posted here, I want to post, too.

So, hi everyone. Hope the weather's as nice by you as it is by me today.

It's a game and will be fixed in a bit and then you can continue your grind to level 75, which is roughly, what, 36,000 BKs? And if you play 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and clear BK once per hour, you'll reach level 75 in 8 years. What's that? Premium. Right, sorry. 5 years.
    I know you won't grind BK all the way to 75, but you get the point, right?

So you were excited and and now you have to wait a little while... And? Get over it. You knew there was a chance there would be some issues. There always are after a big update and not just with TSO.

Is it the smoothest launch ever? No, but then again, it's a free game... No cost to buy, no monthly subscription, no cost to purchase the expansion. Not sure how you can have the same expectations as you would with a game that costs 35-40 pounds to buy, another 30 for the expansion and another 10 per month.

Don't get me wrong - I wish I was playing right now, too. It's frustrating, of course, but calling BB idiots and telling them how awful they are isn't really of much use.

Take care and see you all soon.
    It is not free, as some ppl buy GEMS. Are they all going to get a refund now the game is FREE?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Talking Stop trying !

I suggest each of you stops clicking every 2 seconds on the "play now" button, which is only leading to further overload of the servers !

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowyTheWarrior View Post
    It is not free, as some ppl buy GEMS. Are they all going to get a refund now the game is FREE?
    Nobody forces you to buy gems. Pretty sure you're accepting some kind of "ToS" too while buying them. You're also hoping to get a refund when the game dies?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Escape_Artist View Post
    Nobody forces you to buy gems. Pretty sure you're accepting some kind of "ToS" too while buying them. You're also hoping to get a refund when the game dies?
    so what game?
    again, they know well enough people will spend money to make the game run smoother. It's a free game, you don't have to spend money on gems, it your own choice, but hey, we know you will eventually. here's a happy hour for you! I actually like to believe that the majority of players spend money on the game. But the majority of the majority won't admit that haha :-)

but seriously, what game?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I'm thinking all the tech people are in bed after being up all night updating the servers

World
    Newfoundland
    they're too busy following this thread

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    still cannot connect

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bens0n View Post
    so what game?
    again, they know well enough people will spend money to make the game run smoother. It's a free game, you don't have to spend money on gems, it your own choice, but hey, we know you will eventually. here's a happy hour for you! I actually like to believe that the majority of players spend money on the game. But the majority of the majority won't admit that haha :-)

but seriously, what game?
    I already sent you a PM ages ago.

World
    Sandycove
    if it's any consolation, the French server, who had all these updates a week ago, are also encountering a downtime. To me this indicates it is not the new content, but rather what has already been suggested; a load problem

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by luigielratto View Post
    I'd go all the way with you, Jolly.
    blushing ! x

Reply to Thread