Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Kicked and connection failed, no warning

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    What is the point in sending to test server the 'testers' tell you the problem then you say we will release it anyway you are bound to be wrong

World
    Sandycove
    I'll be happy if its some time `Today' now Baggis
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    not first some lag?
    Where have you been since spring? It's been laggy now and then so who could tell the difference..

Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    Update 5.00 PM BST: Coders identified an issue. We are currently estimating the game will be back online in 4h.

if is overload problem. why then need so many time to identify issue?
    I don't know, but why wouldn't it?
    Servers shouldn't get overloaded. There are several preventions for this (eg login queue); of course an issue can occur among them.
    As bfl72 wrote:"The for tonight scheduled xxl-update on the german Servers has been postponed due to needed database-maintenance."
    (http://forum.diesiedleronline.de/thr...78#post1196278)

If you don't understand the mechanics, why expect someone is lying?
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Mistress View Post
    Well I have had a very productive day on the French server with new game content behaving well with no bugs at all. Shame that the UK & US servers can't benefit
    Lucky you. >:|

Quote Originally Posted by Bens0n View Post
    Pretty sure there will also be a happy hour for gems. Of course they'll need to pay the team overtime for solving the issue. So we're not only waiting until it's fixed, we're also paying them for their time they're working on it, lol!
    One would think there would be some "compensation" to the playerbase for this monumental stuff-up not just a cash grab for BB.

Quote Originally Posted by P3bble247 View Post
    what date will we be Back online at 10 pm BST ??
    lol, I'm assuming they meant sometime before then of September.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFairy View Post
    A couple of days ago, somebody asked in a different thread whether they would be able to get a second Major General, and a reply was that on the FRENCH servers, he had been available for a week.
    This implies that it is only the EU servers that are having this major problem which is preventing us all from playing.

If this is the case, WHY? Surely, if the game works on other servers it should work on the UK servers... if not, BUY SOME NEW SERVERS... or hire some staff who can fix it.
    After today it certainly seems like they need some new servers. The old gals just aint cutting it anymore me thinks!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Guilder View Post
    Most of us DO appreciate the work they do, what we're complaining about is the lack of truthful information
    I appreciate the work being done, but I would rather a 'get yourself to bed, it won't be fixed until tomorrow' response, than a, 'yeah, umm, think it might be fixed soon, hopefully' response.

I am happy to stay up if it is gonna get fixed, but if it isn't just let us know.

MORE FREQUENT AND MORE INFORMATIVE UPDATES would be appreciated, instead of the not so frequent, vague ones!

Thanks!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by joe1969 View Post
    hmmm few words can describe the technicians useless ,rubbish, waste of space,test is there for a reason to sort bugs before they get to the game so obviously bb dont listen to the players who go on test .
    Great way to show respect to the people trying to fix your game right now. Maybe they should employ you, you clearly know it all and must be perfection personified

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    People can only report on the information they are given or what they hope, they can't see into the future, they can only give you the best estimates they have. If they said it will be tomorrow would you be any happier?
    No updates since 20:45 BST, when it was stated "Coders need an additional hour. Game is back online approx. at 10 PM BST"
    So we sit here waiting... if it said servers will not be online until 06:00, then yes, I would accept that as the situation and have gone to bed 2 hours ago

World
    Newfoundland
    Think i'm gonna get me some snack too then. Thanks BB for keeping us up to date.
    We understand that bugs happen, but it would be nice to keep us informed.
    And keep your so called making up presents, along with a stupid story about a fairy finding a chest and became evil so our troops had to slay her en found a treasure in the chest kind a story.

Feel bugged (

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    No update because they all went to sleep

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    So finally we realise that the problem is communication

Reply to Thread