Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Grilled Steak

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    it's only 10x lvl 5 deerstalkers buffed with 2x to get 50k in 3 days, with 20 you don't need to even buff
    Thanks for calculations

i made mistake was calculate something wrong. 10 is not much, only need to switch productions from fish/bread/sausages to meat
    BB don't understand their own game

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    but what is the buff doing, running time and outcome?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Irobijn View Post
    but what is the buff doing, running time and outcome?
    The buff is x2 lasts 48 hours (self buffed), 72 hours (friend buff) or 79.2 hours (Premium buffed by friend) it takes 6 hours 15 mins to build a stack of 25 unbuffed.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    Thanks for calculations

i made mistake was calculate something wrong. 10 is not much, only need to switch productions from fish/bread/sausages to meat
    Realistically, those with this buff recipe could demolish all fishermen, fishfarms, bakers, mills and reduce farms/silos to suit.

With 3 more schools on the way at Halloween, current lot upgraded to 5 or 6, that is a lot of settler spawnage without even counting settlers in adv loot and lootspots... should be viable to get by without baking any new ones, meaning both bread and fish become redundant.

World
    Northisle
    Tripi i can see fish production being useless for lots... but not bread... high level players need loads of bread to make population buffs... specially now with adventuring being a thing again to level up

Myself i'm always using all bread i make on pop refillers. So yeh for level 50s i see Fish Farms and Fishermen going... but not bread chain.. not soon.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post
    Realistically, those with this buff recipe could demolish all fishermen, fishfarms, bakers, mills and reduce farms/silos to suit.

With 3 more schools on the way at Halloween, current lot upgraded to 5 or 6, that is a lot of settler spawnage without even counting settlers in adv loot and lootspots... should be viable to get by without baking any new ones, meaning both bread and fish become redundant.
    Bread consumption has gone up drastically on our server but fish is virtually worthless, but it's not so long ago meat was worthless and I could buy it for 20gc for 10k. Hopefully BB will throw fish a lifeline with some other recipe.

The other drawback for myself is I'm a buffaholic and tbh the build time is a little on the long side to satisfy all my buffing needs, unless I can find a sustainable supply of chocolate rabbits, maybe when I start AN adventures this will change with the new Prov House buff.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post

As a player who works for a living and has all but 1 of the maximum number of schools I've only needed to produce a average of 2.1 pop from bread a day since last November.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    Bread consumption has gone up drastically on our server but fish is virtually worthless, but it's not so long ago meat was worthless and I could buy it for 20gc for 10k. Hopefully BB will throw fish a lifeline with some other recipe.

The other drawback for myself is I'm a buffaholic and tbh the build time is a little on the long side to satisfy all my buffing needs, unless I can find a sustainable supply of chocolate rabbits, maybe when I start AN adventures this will change with the new Prov House buff.
    May I ask how you know bread consumption on our server has gone up ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    Tripi i can see fish production being useless for lots... but not bread... high level players need loads of bread to make population buffs... specially now with adventuring being a thing again to level up

Myself i'm always using all bread i make on pop refillers. So yeh for level 50s i see Fish Farms and Fishermen going... but not bread chain.. not soon.
    I started getting lazy with adventuring this past year or two, sitting at level 50 just doing 3 or 4 adventures a week to cover star coins.
    Few million bread in star here and over 200k pre-baked settlers...

Even with that, I have not had to use baked settlers yet while doing 10 SA plus a day, the loot tops them up, bought lootspots (especially FT ones) top up more and schools do the rest. At 1k under pop cap at the moment and that is less than one FT loot.
    After level 56 I figure to be relaxing a bit anyway, taking more time to tinker with new stuff and can only see lootspot settlers heading straight to star due to pop cap.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    it's only 10x lvl 5 deerstalkers buffed with 2x to get 50k in 3 days, with 20 you don't need to even buff
    Just one problem what we will do with sausages

Reply to Thread