Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: After disconnect - avatar selection

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    My guess would be he's trying to steal the Witch Tower from your loot!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's the Kenny Rogers living deep inside of us all. Somehow you've let him out..

After disconnect - avatar selection

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 19.10.15 at 12:32.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

lvl 50 and adventures bug

Im not sure if it was described already, so I'll just do it here.

Yesterday I reached lvl50 (yay me!) and since that moment I got kinda annoying bugs on the adventures (BK).
    At the adventures islands - doesnt matter if those are mine or ls'es - my whole avatar panel changes. Level becomes 19, Igot different avatar with a golden background and pvp are reseted to 0. And as a bonus I have some additional strange mark which is shown on screenshot.

What is more annoying is that every time that I travel to any adventure (I guess its happening after every map loading), Im being asked to chose avatar and name for my server, just as I would be creating fresh account. As for details, I can chose avatar there, but accepting it doesnt change it, simply nothing happens and Im still with the bugged gold background one. Name is already filled and that field is inactive or changes.

Those bugs occurs on every adventure or lootspot that Im participating in, so its not a one time thing.

ss below

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 03.11.15 at 22:08.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle

Old Bug - Change your Avatar message

i know this will have been reported before but now there is no maintenance i think we should start a new thread.

I had opened an adventure and sent off troops. I went to visit and got a black screen and this message

The only way out was refresh.

This happened at 11.46 a.m. today and i had no problems getting back in.

My main concern is that someone might click on the tick as its the only way to move forward - BUT REFRESH do not be tempted to change your avatar this is a bug.
    EDITED AFTER MERGE
    Just to make it clear , I went to visit my adventure and got the normal 'loading' message. Then the screen became that shown on the screenshot. I was not disconnected. There was no man with a hammer. Just this green tick to click. I chose to refresh as it seemed the wisest course after what I had heard had happened to others.

merged
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 03.02.16 at 15:06.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

World
    Northisle
    yep me again happened approx 5 mins ago when I was sending of an attack on BLT.

TiTaKa1503
    I had avatar selection just 10 min ago i were in alibaba and the second thief adv..... i have had this maybe 4-5 times before but now i taked a screenshot prntscr.com/ah4p3t........ usually it takes me to level 32 but now im level 0 =)

World
    Northisle
    Same thing has happened to me again
    http://prntscr.com/axga7e

The game is getting too cranky to play for me, chat crashing, cant get in again takes many tries. Many in my guild having to deal with the same. Last time I spoke to support they said change broswer and I now alternate between firefox and chrome. I have changed game settings, deleted all caches including dns. My drivers are all uptodate. I use Windows 10.

Reply to Thread