Thread: FT adv's not for star coins???

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    dunno what +1 means but ur all missing the point. think of the poor shop keepers. soon no 1 will have any star coins to purchase with. they'll become bankcrupt and then the shops will disappear altogether! then u wont need star coins coz there wont be anywhere to spend em!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm more concerned with the comming inability to buy Rain of Arrows and other quick-kill buffs, when the stock of star coins dry up.
    Does BB have any plans for a remedy to that?

World
    Newfoundland
    starcoins can be gotten from: island leader camps, Storm recovery scenario, mini quests and leveling up

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Again and again we see requests just because a particular player has no need of something, please stop giving the devs something to have a good laugh about while they are stood around the coffee machine, we don't need them distracted from their jobs.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I do think the attack buffs and 1 day prems should be available for something other than star coins. As it stands players who do not wish to use real money are penalised as they can now only get premiums once in a blue moon. Gems need to be saved for other essential items so the other prems are out of reach to a lot of players.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by procell View Post
    I do think the attack buffs and 1 day prems should be available for something other than star coins. As it stands players who do not wish to use real money are penalised as they can now only get premiums once in a blue moon. Gems need to be saved for other essential items so the other prems are out of reach to a lot of players.
    What a shame. Star coins are a relatively new feature to the game, as is premium. The problem is players have become reliant on the easy ride these give through the game. Can kill camps with one hit and can level up much faster. I suspect BB are partly trying to bring back some game to the game.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    exactly.
    they need to stay as follow-up and drop ratio for ft adventures is very good
    I hope they are not as the other follow up adventures - they never drop. Done BN, WoFS etc lots of times but never got one in loot. Dont think you can get them in loot any more.
    It is not that hard to get the SoLT the BLT and CLT from loot. I never use star coins to pay for them. I mmight if they were cheaper but not for 1500.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Not hard to get follow ups for ft just offer enough beans on TO and hey presto you've got one. If BB did offer them for another resource they would be way over-priced anyway just look at the latest community vote for instance.

Reply to Thread