Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Game keeps freezing :(

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland

Game keeps freezing :(

My game keeps freezing for a few seconds every couple of minutes, I have done all the usual cleared cache ect and nothing works.

This is getting very annoying troops won't load and unload properly keep getting the egg timer

Uni.

World
    Sandycove
    I have the same problem to.. every 15 min the game frezes for 5 sec

World
    Sandycove
    Im getting extended periods of game freeze too, tho I believe in my case its a Shockwave issue rather than the game itself

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    After being on for a while my whole screen locks up when going to adv maps etc. I now logoff every 90mins or so and that seems to help.

World
    Sandycove
    Tried to up the limit for storage in adobe's settings? It made the game run much more smoothly for me. =)

To do so, just right click the game window and click settings. Click the folder icon and move the slider up to 'unlimited'.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Tried to up the limit for storage in adobe's settings? It made the game run much more smoothly for me. =)

To do so, just right click the game window and click settings. Click the folder icon and move the slider up to 'unlimited'.
    I've been having freeze issues too, never had them before so I'm surprised that the current settings aren't good enough, but I'll try your suggestion - see what happens.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Chat Resets and Changing Zones

Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post

Those settings do nothing but set how much are allowed to be saved on your computer til next time you startup tso (hence "storage") - eg global-chat settings et c used to be saved there, but atm seems to be saved on server-side (or not at all) since advanced options were added.
    You'll find the work memory of Flash if you check Processes in Task Manager - that'll (for sure) be the most CPU-using one in the list and you'll see it's been running through the browser (and not as standalone).
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Sandycove
    constant game freeze and chat loss here since last update

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    http://prntscr.com/8nyonx This goes on forever and ever and ever.... Don't know for how much longer.... *yaaaawwwn!*
    So far 4 minutes....

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Indeed, this problem...

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    ...seems to have gotten worse with the introduction of the XXL package. I don't know about anyone else, but every single time my game freezes (that doesn't lead to a chat crash) it seems to be followed by some sort of report going into the News chat tab so, if I were to place a bet, I would say the added traffic from folks who had (all but) given up coming back to the game is clogging the tubes to the chat server(s) even further... and they cannae handle it Cap'n!

Reply to Thread