Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancel all queue

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    so another game update with downtime (that we were told wont happen anymore!). i see some very minor fixes some of which i had never noticed.

HAVE YOU READ THIS AND OTHER SIMILAR POSTS BB?

why have this forum if ur not even going to bother responding let alone fix this problem? its not even hard to fix, if ur programmers can do a bubble sort i;m sure they can work out how to move to top during a coffee break!!!

Reading all posts. Sadly we can not deploy a new version while people are playing the old one so updates are needed if you want new content.

Also, suggestions are passed on (this was passed on already). Especially if it gets a lot of support, I can assure you the suggestion is being considered.

Thank you again for your feedback and ideas!
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 20.07.16 at 13:56.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I posted a similar thread about this issue some weeks ago, apparently deleted by MOD instead of merged with current thread - not good BB

Move to top could be nice, ordering larger batches than 25 could be another solution and maybe easier to implement

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by kke2100 View Post
    I posted a similar thread about this issue some weeks ago, apparently deleted by MOD instead of merged with current thread - not good BB

Move to top could be nice, ordering larger batches than 25 could be another solution and maybe easier to implement

We don't delete forum posts unless they come against the rules. Your thread was merged into the original thread on that topic here.

This suggestion is slightly different so it was not merged.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    ok my bad, I must have misunderstood some information provided some time ago and we are supposed to still get downtime. personally idm, I just thought we were told it would happen much less often nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Reading all posts. Also, suggestions are passed on (this was passed on already). Especially if it gets a lot of support, I can assure you the suggestion is being considered.
    Ty Ravel, that is very informative and even if this idea is never implemented it's good to know the team are aware of the suggestion

It would be gr8 to have some kind of notification (perhaps on bottom of original post) to say it has been noted by the mods

World
    Newfoundland

It would be gr8 to have some kind of notification (perhaps on bottom of original post) to say it has been noted by the mods

Forum MODs are just like the ingame MODs, they are there to MODERATE. They don't actually work for BB or have any input on how the game or forums is run.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    Forum MODs are just like the ingame MODs, they are there to MODERATE. They don't actually work for BB or have any input on how the game or forums is run.
    Very true and well put
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    ok my bad, I must have misunderstood some information provided some time ago and we are supposed to still get downtime. personally idm, I just thought we were told it would happen much less often nowadays

Ty Ravel, that is very informative and even if this idea is never implemented it's good to know the team are aware of the suggestion

I am personally reading and reviewing all the suggestions (like all forum posts), so it would not be time-efficient posting "read" in every one.
    As previously explained, the process from suggesting something to implementation is a lengthy one so direct feedback from the devs is not possible at this point due to time constraints.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    and do u then pass on the suggestion to the bb team after reading them here Ravel? even tho u don't work for bb and have no say!!!

plz read all b4 trolling
    Last edited by vigabrand; 07.08.16 at 14:48.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    and do u then pass on the suggestion to the bb team after reading them here Ravel? even tho u don't work for bb and have no say!!!

plz read all b4 trolling
    Ravel is a CM not a MOD,
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Great idea this!

Reply to Thread