Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: halloween adventure rewards lowered/nerfed?

World
    Northisle
    I would guess most of the event stuff not worth getting, for example it will probably work out cheaper to buy improved stores for gc rather then spend pumpkin on them. We just don't know yet but I would have to hazard a guess that pumpkins be around 100gc each this year, so if you want to buy an improved store for pumpkins in my opinion you would have to be mad.

But I also think that we should wait and see what happens, again I would have to hazard another guess that the event will start a week today.

One of the biggest things in an event is planning, for example a few of us are planning running tomb raiders just for lots pumpkin at a fast rate. I wish to point out that none of us are particularly happy with tomb raider due to terrible loot but what we need is pumpkin and the sketchy information we have now points to tomb raider be the adv to do to get pumpkin.

I also see in the build up to every event these same sorts of pre event whines that it to hard, well sorry maybe you should not expect to get every reward on offer.

And if above all else fails and I cant get enough pumpkins then I have a fail safe that I have been stockpiling for the last month (Halloween falls same time every year so again players should be planning) high end resources to sell to buy pumpkin regardless of how much they cost.
    Last edited by Dappadon; 06.10.15 at 09:44.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    As always what will be will be. No matter how much folks grumble here and end up arguing with each other BB will do what BB does, simples.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    As always what will be will be. No matter how much folks grumble here and end up arguing with each other BB will do what BB does, simples.
    +100 lol

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeePowered View Post
    what about the links? your post had no info at all on numbers drops, you just complained ?
    how is your post supposed to help answer anything in any way ?

that whole thread had no info on anything apart from its lower BB didnt reply
    link on thread about halloween feedback and where we need to post feedback, not open new thread and spamming forum

Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    i'm really disappointed with number of pumpkins in loot.
    last year was adventure difficulty x3 and x10, this year is x2 and x7
    one month we know numbers of pumpkins in loot
    BB don't understand their own game

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree with corona that new threads here wont help as there is already existing for feedback or even more correct place, the test server that has its own forum and now new community manager to gather feedback related to upcoming things that are on test.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    One of the biggest things in an event is planning, for example a few of us are planning running tomb raiders just for lots pumpkin at a fast rate. I wish to point out that none of us are particularly happy with tomb raider due to terrible loot but what we need is pumpkin and the sketchy information we have now points to tomb raider be the adv to do to get pumpkin.
    Maybe we will even get a guide for tomb raiders with MG + 4 x MMA + vet

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by stonewaller View Post
    Dorotheus you posts frequently intrigue me, I do not have the information or facts to really argue although you do sometimes seem to drop in factoids out of the blue and expect us to accept them. Which may be fair enough.

I am intrigued (elsewhere) by the notion of 38million xp a day (or something... trying to remember the exact figure off the top of my head sorry) I do not question that it might be possible . Presented without evidence I have spent a little time trying to work out how. I do not say your arguments are wrong, but where is the evidence....

Here you can see an 18% gain if you choose the right adventures. You might, but could you enlighten us? Again I am in no position to say you are wrong because I do not have the evidence on which you place your assertion. I would suggest however that ultimately it is not really information on which we can 'make a judgement for ourselves'. I can see that with extra generals etc we can run adventures faster but a little enlightenment as to how you come to 18% would maybe add weight to your argument.

Also I hope you don't mind me pointing out but whilst I cannot remember last years drop rates I can actually see (assuming we are using coffee powered's figures) this years rates appear to be 0,2,7 x difficulty level (except TR seems wrong) and not 0,3,9 as you have 'calculated'. I guess you made a mistake, I frequently do, but we are supposed to believe 18% as scientific, as information and not noise?
    Think we can both agree the reward is lower. Pre coffee calculation i'm afraid.

Assuming the information from test is right then this year the best adventure to run is BK again. Since last year they introduced the MoD general, those and the improved guides since last Halloween mean it's possible to run BK in half the time with about 2/3rds of the troop loss. The revised loot drops from last November take care of the additional pop loss per time period. As I recall it lasts years drops were 0,4,10. Putting that altogether means if you spend the same amount of time doing adventures as you did last year by my pre coffee figures is 118% pumpkins, by your figures something like 130%. This of does assume you get the same min,med,max drop ratio's that you did last year.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread