Thread: [Feedback] Eighth Community Vote

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Noble Residence

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The adventure pricing seems unusual. Adventures like "Stealing from the Rich" and Witch of the Swamp" are pretty basic fare but have quite high prices. Unless BB think that starter players come into the game with a couple thousand guild coins stashed away.

Putting a Fairy Tale adventure into the Guild Market seems odd ... unless BB is planning to remove it from the adventure fragment area. Which would probably not be popular at all.

Omniseeds for 150 coin? really? So BB think that "Witch of the Swamp" is worth 750 resources in any deposit like, erm, a Granite Mine? or Platinum?

Just outtacuriousity, who thought this one up?

Regards

Apu

P.S. JMO, but I think the Medipack is probably underpriced as well. 2,000 minimum and 3,000 better would be an idea, unless you *want* people to be able to have several of these.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Next time, please open the survey in a new tab/window and don't redirect and then close my settlers homepage tab!

I agree that the prices for the adventures are ridiculous. Also, what is the point of putting in adventures which are already available for mf?

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Granite pit is not that good anymore. granite pit not worth to refill anymore, because ratio is 3:1
    http://prntscr.com/8p4p3d. so we paying 5985 guild coins for 1000 granite without buff (4000 granite with x4 buff).
    omniseed will be beter use for granite quarry. Granite mason made 1:1. maybe is lvl 60 far away for a lot player, but lvl 60 player will give you more granite for omniseed than omniseed will give if you use on granite pit.

friary is my choice.
    For rest, not worth to buy with guild coins wots, sftr,Bk and VLT so is not hard choice. need to eliminate only one items and that is love potion.

In this vote we have some really good stuff. usually i spend my guild coins only on limited items. this time will spend something on unlimited items
    BB don't understand their own game

Skilled Student
    ◄◄ Right over there, just behind the corner ►►
    World
    Northisle
    Hi.

Chosen: Friary, Omniseed and few more items. Of 1+8, I have chosen 1+4 items (not much of interesting things to choose between). No Adv cards selected.

Really hope of "no change comes" like: removing pointed Adventure cards from Merchant>Adventures(for map frags), and adding them in Merchant>GuildMarket.
    Not commenting the prices offered by Survey, in general - pretty limiting. Hoping nobody is so cruel to do it.

Regards.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I was only able to vote for 2 of the options in the second choice. How did you come up with these options ????
    The prices in guild shop have been so high in the past that I would never use that amount on a adventure that I can get from map fragments. And that leaves out most of them.
    I was not able to vote for any of the adventures listed. Either you can have then for map fragments or I can predict that they will be too expensive for me to use that amount of GC anyway. Or I have already plenty in my star that I don't want to do (Black Knights). I cant see me being able to do any of the Alibaba adventures in the next 3 month, so no point in getting that.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I was only able to vote for 2 of the options in the second choice. How did you come up with these options ????
    The prices in guild shop have been so high in the past that I would never use that amount on a adventure that I can get from map fragments. And that leaves out most of them.
    I was not able to vote for any of the adventures listed. Either you can have then for map fragments or I can predict that they will be too expensive for me to use that amount of GC anyway. Or I have already plenty in my star that I don't want to do (Black Knights). I cant see me being able to do any of the Alibaba adventures in the next 3 month, so no point in getting that.
    at least one month until BB change shop. shop will be available ~ 4 month. if you need 3 month, so 2-3 month will be available adventure shop
    no point? think again
    BB don't understand their own game

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Obviously BB have failed to listen to the feedback from previous votes.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    at least one month until BB change shop. shop will be available ~ 4 month. if you need 3 month, so 2-3 month will be available adventure shop
    no point? think again
    I dont think I will be able to do that any time soon during next year then - tried them on test- too many troops needed much too hard- not worth the effort.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    I voted for Friary. Granit pit is useless imo. Would rather have Nobles then granite. On the second list medipack is a clear winner, and I wouldn't mind having it cheaper.. Of adventures I would probably only buy Ali Baba, but not at that price. Hope that having all the other adventures on the list is not the bad omen for adventures merchant.

Reply to Thread