Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily and guild quests not completing: Trade and Buff a Friend

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Daily and guild quests not completing: Trade and Buff a Friend

Asks you to buff a friend and be buffed by a friend. I have now buffed 3 friends and the quest won't recognise it. Not a BIG BUG, BUT ANNOYING.

It was working before today.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 09.10.15 at 08:57.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove

GQ will not complete

Buy 5 carriages guild quest doesn't register the action so can't complete the quest. Anyone having similar issue? Or do I just need to contact support about that?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I have seen a lot of players today unable to do the buff a friend dq.

World
    Sandycove
    Today, one daily quest and one guild quest. In both cases it took two players to both do their end. Explanation:

I sent a player 5 wheels in return for some fish, then sent a trade asking for wheels and giving fish. Result: Their quest completed, mine didn't.
    Then that same player did the same thing from their end, and mine completed.

This was repeated for a different quest with a different player. When they made the offer, mine completed but theirs didn't. When I made the offer, theirs completed.

So it does seem like there is something going on since I saw this twice in the same morning and one player involved was my wife sitting 2 feet away from me and we could check each other's screens and know it wasn't a silly mistake.

I wonder if something has changed...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    @xbor: Thanks for the tip. I just did what you suggested, and it worked.

The issue is that at least 3 other guild members can't complete their low level gq - buffing somebody's buildings either. Any workaround for that?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    @xbor: Thanks for the tip. I just did what you suggested, and it worked.

The issue is that at least 3 other guild members can't complete their low level gq - buffing somebody's buildings either. Any workaround for that?
    I saw that post somewhere and off the top of my head I can't think of anything since it's only one direction so-to-speak.

Glad the other suggestion worked. Since this is clearly affecting many people, there has been a code change whether intended or not.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

GQ Buff your friends not completing

I have buffed my friends with the required buffs for my guild quest. the buff is applied but the game is not noticing I have completed these tasks for the guild quest. I have tried reloading and different friends but still it is not noticing I have completed these tasks. I know a few others in my guild have had this issue.

World
    Sandycove
    Problems with completing quests involving other players is now on several posts. When it's goods of some kind, seems that both players doing the trade will take care of it. For the buffing, it doesn't look like anything works.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same problem here. I just received this gq 1 hour ago, used already 30+ fish platters on friends or guild members, the counter remain to zero.And no, I do not try to solve a waiting quest, it is the active guild quest, named "The landlords" subcategory for lvl 25-35 players " The assembled patrol".

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Possible way round it? Don't know but try clicking on the friend's collects, they are seen as buffs by the game. As I said not got the bug but may work?

Reply to Thread