Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Suggestion: Moving buildings

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i've spent a lot of resources moving a lot of buildings this week and I see no prob with it at all. I planned where I wanted to put the buildings (test server is a good place to help with this), did lots of adv's to get the resources and then finally did the moves. I enjoyed the whole experience.

most were lvl5 buildings and I am now planning which lvl6 buildings to demolish. if I could move buildings for free, I'd just shuffle things around aimlessly and soon get bored.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would love the opportunity that this would give but I tend to agree that such events should be very infrequent. how about a zone-wide buff that gives free moves for a day and is only available as a reward for completing a crisis quest. The crisis quest would be the resources sink.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i think Gavona maybe on to something here

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    With the crisis qúests they try and give us something which has value to everyone. A free move day token would be valueless to those who have no need to move buildings. To those players the only time they would have a need to move a load of buildings would be when a update to the game provides a need for it, in that situation they already give us a free move.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread