Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion: Moving buildings

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs up Suggestion: Moving buildings

I suggest that every 6 months or 1 year there is 1 day when you can move all your buildings FREE of CHARGE. Please vote for this ideea

World
    Newfoundland
    There isn't many gold sinks in the game, this is one of the very few, Sure explorers and science use a small amount, and the one off upgrade fee's too...To may remove a fraction... But all in all coin removal is a positive and necessary process, So im sorry a -1 from me.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    its 1-2 times per year...most of the players cant afford to move them...so it just let them there

World
    Newfoundland
    Yes I read the first post, Even so 1-2 a year would equal no one ever paying again, We would all just wait the 5 months... Overall this would allow 100ks to remain in game that would have otherwise been removed.

How do you know what most players can and cant afford? Just curious

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    because most of the "old" players quit the game and now they came back...and they lack fonds to replace the buildings position

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianKid View Post
    because most of the "old" players quit the game and now they came back...and they lack fonds to replace the buildings position
    By most I really think you mean you , Unless we did some kind of online survey im really not sure you would know what most people can and cant afford within the game. for example... Im an "old" player... whats in my storehouse then?

World
    Newfoundland
    I don't need free of charge. Instead, I want to temporarily put all my buildings in star menu, completely empty my island, and let me rearrange my whole island.

World
    Sandycove
    Im hoping with new island we get a free move week too

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm rather curious how you arrived at a figure of just one day for building moves, for some chains it can take weeks to double check that you have done the right move and have not made a mistake which has lowered the production throughput of the chain.

As for returning old players, well it takes time to get back into the game so when they first return they may not be up to speed on how they would like to re-arrange their islands.

Also we get old players returning all the time, they don't all return en-mass on a certain date. so to fulfill the objective you are asking for, for the reason you have stated then every day would have to be a free move day.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    I'm with Bryarg... building moves are a much needed gold sink.

I am also wary of the amount of lag that the last free movement period induced.

Reply to Thread