Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Removing trees and shrubbery

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by rocneasta View Post
    btw for anyone wondering, I did plan my island by drawing roads and spaces for buildings, so it's full to the max with every space occupied... hence my desire and strong will to get those few "not really clear why I can't build there" areas on my island
    Your going to love the Archipelago so many little annoyances on there, places where there aren't even stumps but still cant lay buildings like Mag Res, random little bits of barren ground. The main Island by and large looks like some consideration of layouts went into it, where if you looked close enough you could have good farm layouts or perfect walking times for production. The Archipelago looks like someone's just laid some build-able plots and gone that's near enough.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    That would be a nightmare to play... I'm a sucker for detail
    rocneasta / 53 / sandycove

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Remove bushes.

So heres a game suggestion. Remove all the cosmetic bushes and stuff that only take up valuable space instead of making them part of the map. Or give us more islands to place buildings on.

just my two cents.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 21.02.16 at 15:48.

World
    Sandycove
    this thread needs to be merged

Done, thank you.
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 21.02.16 at 15:48.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Here is my personal overview of bushes I really would like to see removed, especially after map elements can not be removed anymore by placing flower beds. Either allow the removal similar to mountains by buying removal tools with gems - or (imho the smarter approach) remove any decorative elements that are in the way and block building placement. To be honest, limiting building space is not a smart way to force ppl to buy stuff with gems (or whatever you are planning to do). You should rather encourage players to build/buy more buildings - that would be a win-win for sure. Show us some love and remove these bushes please.

And a few more:

Spoiler

If for some reason you love shrubbery so much that you think it is vital to have these on the home island, why not place them inbetween trees? In case people will cut down everything, there won't be lonely tree stumps, but bushes and flowers - which would also make sense from a realistic point of view: shrubbery in forests is a real thing!!
    Last edited by Colyx; 26.02.16 at 19:53.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

World
    Sandycove
    +1
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland

Remove Bushes and Dead Trees with Gems

Because everything its about Spending money on this game i suggest BB to make an item which remove this things and to be bought from Shop with gems.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 26.03.16 at 10:45.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianKid View Post
    Because everything its about Spending money on this game i suggest BB to make an item which remove this things and to be bought from Shop with gems.

Merged
    Until they figure out a way of preventing the locked zones produced by bush removal this is not going to happen.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Then just remove the BUSH and DEAD TREES...and the case is closed...dont keep them if nobody wants them...they dont even look to estetical

Reply to Thread