Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dracula general feature

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Dracula general feature

At the moment Dracula general guy is just a glorified Grimm - basically does everything or nothing at a much greater price. I haven't seen him on the test servers but even if he has a haunted castle as his garrison he wouldn't be worth the pumpkins

BUT

If you say that Dracula general is doing attacks by night (time zone calculation) does a splash damage similar to MMA or close enough then he would be epic.

Ofc by daytime he drains the power and kills 20 recruits that he transports!!!!
    rocneasta / 53 / sandycove

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    its truly horrible he doesn't even have attack weakest target first

World
    Newfoundland
    the best uses for him that i can think of are, during event times while im swapping Bk's... I like to keep my 4 mma's working in 2 groups always on active adventures... the count would be ideal to either
    a) soften up the 100c 100xbow camp
    b) run lootspots, so i never need to think about cav on home island
    c) something like iotp or wots, an extra suicide wave on the end boss...

Is this worth the pumpkins to me? not so sure about it atm

World
    Sandycove
    i tested him on BK so far,
    in camps with Militias in he killed 5 wit 1rec
    In 1st DC he killed 50 cav with 1rec OR all but Sir Robin with 200R (this is expensive way to kill DC compared to MMA attack)
    Again on top DC with 200R he killed all but bertha (again expensive option compared to MMA attack)
    Not tested him on other addys yet but im going to mainly test him on sector 5 new islands that i have un fogged to kill, To see if hes any good against the new troops so maybe useful in the ali baba addys at some point as a better 1st suicide wave maybe as other bhg/tavern gens. they must be a use for him we just have to work it out lol

The MOD gen to me ls gen or not that good BUT can be used as a blocking gen that would arrive 15min faster than tavern ones if wanted to use him for that s he has a kind of use to but that had to be tested and found out as well.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    i tested him on BK so far,
    in camps with Militias in he killed 5 wit 1rec
    In 1st DC he killed 50 cav with 1rec OR all but Sir Robin with 200R (this is expensive way to kill DC compared to MMA attack)
    Again on top DC with 200R he killed all but bertha (again expensive option compared to MMA attack)
    Not tested him on other addys yet but im going to mainly test him on sector 5 new islands that i have un fogged to kill, To see if hes any good against the new troops so maybe useful in the ali baba addys at some point as a better 1st suicide wave maybe as other bhg/tavern gens. they must be a use for him we just have to work it out lol

The MOD gen to me ls gen or not that good BUT can be used as a blocking gen that would arrive 15min faster than tavern ones if wanted to use him for that s he has a kind of use to but that had to be tested and found out as well.
    Problem being you are testing him as a combat general.... whatever he does the MMA and MG generally will better... there for for end game players with 6mma/mg... this would be at best the 7th ranked general... thats IF his better than a VET..
    His obviously not a blocker..

I cant see him being good in alibaba, not with the damage he does... again see MMA damage.
    What other use is there?
    Last edited by Brayarg; 23.10.15 at 10:06.

World
    Sandycove
    i dunno yet to be honest has to be a use somewhere in the game so just testing few things out to see where i can find best use for him
    plus even tavern gens at lower levels were our only combat general before we got vets and mmas etc and obv as we got higher levels and more gens they became blocking generals so each gen has a use somehow just they may change over time what you use them best as.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    i dunno yet to be honest has to be a use somewhere in the game so just testing few things out to see where i can find best use for him
    plus even tavern gens at lower levels were our only combat general before we got vets and mmas etc and obv as we got higher levels and more gens they became blocking generals so each gen has a use somehow just they may change over time what you use them best as.
    Yes, for players who dont have access to enough high end generals

MMA 450-500 dmg first strike + other specs
    Count 111-333 first strike

As a general that im going to use to lead the army.. the count just fades away.

If im playing alibaba.... what good is 333 damage with 200 unit cap. why would i lead with this over 450-500dmg with 220 unit cap? I just wouldnt
    Last edited by Brayarg; 23.10.15 at 10:19.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I've been thinking about whether or not to save up for Dracul. I have yet to obtain any 'fast' general and am someway off getting a Vet/MMA.
    Is he worth the extra over say, the Reaper using pumpkins or using most of my gems to get a BHG?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by AjaaB View Post
    I've been thinking about whether or not to save up for Dracul. I have yet to obtain any 'fast' general and am someway off getting a Vet/MMA.
    Is he worth the extra over say, the Reaper using pumpkins or using most of my gems to get a BHG?
    you have 0 fast gens at all? get the count drac... his not awful for a first fast general... check out the easter guides/dev diary's from previous events... get yourself in a good position to obtain the gens from this event too as both are decent.

World
    Sandycove
    i would say hes better than a reaper as that's basically a bhg in different tent/clothes if wanting 1st fast general from event AjaaB

and i agree Brayarg with comment above, But if you dont need to kill the MMA and can use him as suicide on ali baba why not. I know some in our guild only have tavern gens so would say hes better option for them (hence why testing him on addys) I also know not every high level player in here have the 4 MMA and 2 MG etc like me so would try see if could find a use for them to use him in MMA place.

Reply to Thread