Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Easier every day life suggestions

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Easier every day life suggestions

I have started to play this game about a week ago.
    Since i am a gamer from before the internet was there i have played a serious amount of games.
    Since i really like this game i notice some things that in my opinion could make the game a lot easier and less time consuming.

The following things have crossed my mind.
    Probably some serious things to make premium a lot more atractive to get.

1) Since i am pretty new to this game i am building a lot of buildings.
    i want to upgrade them to 3 most of the time.
    would it be possible to get an option (maybe after build is complete) that you dont just click upgrade once, but that the button becomes available straight away to upgrade another level
    that way you just invest straight of and the building goes straight to the level you want it.

2) When you start to produce your army the list becomes extensive. the way you can produce now i dont see any problems with, however if you want to add a unit you need asap it gets in the bottom. when you want it to be on top you need to click for lets say 40 times sometimes. it would be great to have 1 button that puts it straight on top. not replacing the current build but second on top. imho this is not a lot of extra code.

3) since it is more productive it might be nice to get the option that if a building is not buffed it will go to sleep.

Once again i would like to say that this kinda thing is really worth to get premium for in my opinion.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Great suggestions.
    This would make premium much more attractive.

1st suggestion is great for new players, they really upgrade buildings frequently.

2nd suggestion..well, you added those "sliders" so we can move queue up-down but that honestly isn't working the way it should. Removing army from queue is slow too. Before the sliders, you could click "x" one after another and it was quick..now when you implemented sliders you have to click on "x", then wait for queue to refresh, then click "x" again..and that is really slow and annoying.

3rd suggestion would be particularly useful to me, cause I have cannon and gold chain which I buff with special buffs and then I need to keep my eye on when to put them to sleep. With this new option, you would spare my brain thinking of that and my economy would be more productive :P

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Premium is already very good and giving too much benefit for his price.

will be bad add more things to premium.

suggestion is ok, but not for premium
    BB don't understand their own game

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    Premium is already very good and giving too much benefit for his price.

will be bad add more things to premium.

suggestion is ok, but not for premium
    in my opinion if you like the game then not all features should have to be free. Devs need to eat to
    And yes ofcourse it would be great if it would be in the free section, however if the devs generate money on premium there will be a lot more updates / features / tweaks and tricks since also the dev camps could be bigger.

So yeah i agree it would be great for free, but i dont mind paying for what i like either.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by biggizmo View Post
    in my opinion if you like the game then not all features should have to be free. Devs need to eat to
    And yes ofcourse it would be great if it would be in the free section, however if the devs generate money on premium there will be a lot more updates / features / tweaks and tricks since also the dev camps could be bigger.

So yeah i agree it would be great for free, but i dont mind paying for what i like either.
    sorry but in 4 day you can feel power of premium and what premium can give you.

2 and 3 was already suggested
    BB don't understand their own game

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    sorry but in 4 day you can feel power of premium and what premium can give you.

2 and 3 was already suggested
    to start off i did not mean to be offensive in any way when i posted my reaction. tried to give my point of view.

i have been premium since the start, not realising what it really was to be honest.
    got a great guild that gave me LS in adv.
    yeah i have to say the loot bonus is really nice.

all i want to say with my point of view is that i personally cannot blame any developer to give more features to paying subbers.
    i do totally agree that it should be free since in my eyes it should be there allready.

i will drop the premium or not discussion on my side, and hope these simple things can and will be implemented soon. i personally think we agree totaly on that

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    1: Firstly you don't get a upgrade option til after the build is complete anyway. Secondly I don't see this as being a much used feature, only us long term players with large stocks of resources have the means do consecutive upgrades on new buildings and we don't get to do that very often. Most new players don't have the economic infrastructure to support that sort of game play.
    New players who can do that by investing real money to obtain the means don't understand what it is they are taking on. They want to win by the fastest means possible but as many of the new steam players found to their surprise we have old servers with a lot of experienced players who know what they are doing so becoming the top dog is a long haul project. Also just because your gems brought you the economy any high level player would be happy with they have not had a chance to learn how to use that economy to best effect.

2: Got to be in the top 5 of most asked for cool idea's

3: A simple switch won't do. If your having to buff some buildings then there is something wrong with your layout, see my answer to 1:
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Whilst adding stuff to premium might seem beneficial I doubt that's ever going to happen, some advice would be to pretty much ignore it's existence until your island is developed to level 3 and cleared completely (155 buildings I think) so makes point 1 pretty pointless. To gain a reasonable amount of benefit from premium you need an economy capable of running multiple adventures per day and have a liking of swapping buffs with another premium player.

Points 2 and 3 been suggested in great deal elsewhere on forum, probably come under the banner of most wanted.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post

3: A simple switch won't do. If your having to buff some buildings then there is something wrong with your layout, see my answer to 1:
    Dorotheus if your running a Iron sword chain or above on your Island and it's un-buffed there's something wrong with your economy.

example for clarity
    unbuffed chain 4 iron mine 5 coking plant 2 smelter 1 iron swordsmith = 12 license produces 1 sword

buffed x2 chain 2 iron mine 2.5 coking plant 1 smelter 1 iron weaponsmith = 7 licenses produces 2 sword

uses less license, costs roughly 50% less to upgrade and produces twice as much and only has to be run half of the time to produce the same.
    Last edited by Bluesavanah; 15.10.15 at 18:43.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    Dorotheus if your running a Iron sword chain or above on your Island and it's un-buffed there's something wrong with your economy.

example for clarity
    unbuffed chain 4 iron mine 5 coking plant 2 smelter 1 iron swordsmith = 12 license produces 1 sword

buffed x2 chain 2 iron mine 2.5 coking plant 1 smelter 1 iron weaponsmith = 7 licenses produces 2 sword

uses less license, costs roughly 50% less to upgrade and produces twice as much and only has to be run half of the time to produce the same.
    I meant low end chains not middle or high end, if your having to run pinewood forresters buffed your doing something wrong.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread