Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Exotic Wood Tree Nursery changes

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    You have expressed your opinion and I have expressed mine and it is obvious we are not going to see eye to eye here.

-1 ... over and out!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    You have expressed your opinion and I have expressed mine and it is obvious we are not going to see eye to eye here.

-1 ... over and out!
    Yes, and I do not express opinions about things that do not affect or matter to me - a huge difference between us two.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 18.10.15 at 01:59.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Yes, and I do not express opinions about things that do not affect or matter to me - a huge difference between us two.
    The precedent you are asking to be set matters to me a great deal because of the potential ramifications it has on my future gem purchases. I can't help but notice that you have completely avoided replying to that point.

Now, please stop making personal attacks and stick to addressing the arguments. This is not the first one you have made in this thread, nor am I the first person who has been on the receiving end of one here.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The precedent you are asking to be set matters to me a great deal because of the potential ramifications it has on my future gem purchases. I can't help but notice that you have completely avoided replying to that point.
    Here's a big bomb for you.. BB has already messed a lot with what you get for gems compared to what you used to get for gems and/or could expect to get for gems (eg The Master Architect boxes).

That said, there's actually no need for me to reply on such a matter as that's your concerns about something else.
    I've made suggestions about changes to a depleting building - a non-lasting building if used for production.
    My suggestions does not exclude the possibilty for BB to add a new EWTN using corrected graphics, nor that a new EWTN could be added way before my suggestions would be implemented.

Can you help yourself getting the point of who'd been buying an EWTN for what reason and how it had been used?

Now, please stop making personal attacks and stick to addressing the arguments. This is not the first one you have made in this thread, nor am I the first person who has been on the receiving end of one here.
    Sure, if you'd stop using rhetorical nonsense to try cover up your own misunderstandings.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 18.10.15 at 02:59.

Master of Strategy
    World
    Sandycove
    Please respect the opinion of other players and try to be constructive even while disagreeing about something. Thank you.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Bugs are not an intended feature especially when they don't do what they appear to do. Yes if you click on the right buildings the S2HQ looks like it's acting as a store house but that's a graphics bug only because if you bother to check eco or mayors you see it has not added any storage capacity.

You obviously see a need for the EWTN to be retooled as a MWTN, however let me make a counter suggestion based on my needs. Lets turn it into a HWTN. My logic is just as valid as yours so you have nothing to argue about.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    First I have to give -1 to the original suggestion. The EWTN is sold as such and should remain as such.
    I do see how BB ( or at least the English translation of the two production chains ) have muddied the waters now, and can see some newer players getting confused to what they are buying when they look at purchasing the EWTN. This does need looking at, and a simple colour change on the graphics `might' be a solution.
    As for the production of these purchased buildings, we were all a little vocal in our disapproval when they were tested, and the fact they were destroyed on depletion. BB probably thought that to do otherwise would un-balance the amount of `rare resource' in the game at the time. However with the expansion and level increase the requirement has doubled over night with no increase in supply. This has the exact same effect of un-balancing the game but in the opposite direction of going from being to easy to being to hard. My solution would be to make these buildings input to production linked to their upgrade, lvl 1-4 = 3:1 ; lvl5 = 2:1 ; lvl6 1:1.
    This would be a win win solution as BB would sell more of these buildings and refills for gems, and players would get a reasonable return in exo logs from EWTN and granite from pit.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Your examples doesn't make sense here as you compare a depleting building with nondepleting.
    Those who buy EWTN just for production will probably empty it within 2 months (sooner if they'd do some upgradings) - I know some playing like this;
    Almost every still existing EWTN are there just for the show.

As stated in the original post, there is an issue about EWTN doesn't produce what it seems it would. Fixing that by changing the EWTN graphics would cause more complaints than doing as suggested here in the original post.
    descriptions is correct they produce exactly for what you/we paid

Then I wonder how you think your last sentence should stick to what you previous wrote, as they contradict each other..
    no it's not.
    this buildings now is out of date. one day maybe that will be watremills or schools. then again you (or someone else) will ask for switch production?

you paid for EWTN you know what you buying and you got that.
    also when you buying watermills you know exactly what you get and for what you pay.
    If BB start with switch productions, you will never know for what you giving your gems/money and that is bad.

bb can only add mahogany something (technically is possible switch productions), changing productions is bad.
    BB don't understand their own game

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    descriptions is correct they produce exactly for what you/we paid
    You're looking at the numbers. I'm stating the issue about the look of that building. Please read what has been written instead of turning it into something else - start a new thread if you really need to discuss your point of that.

Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    no it's not.
    this buildings now is out of date. one day maybe that will be watremills or schools. then again you (or someone else) will ask for switch production?

you paid for EWTN you know what you buying and you got that.
    also when you buying watermills you know exactly what you get and for what you pay.
    If BB start with switch productions, you will never know for what you giving your gems/money and that is bad.

bb can only add mahogany something (technically is possible switch productions), changing productions is bad.
    As a buyer of EWSM I can say I bought it for the look, not the numbers in production.
    Changing the look will give me the reason to claim refund of gems.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 19.10.15 at 21:03.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    I do see how BB ( or at least the English translation of the two production chains ) have muddied the waters now, and can see some newer players getting confused to what they are buying when they look at purchasing the EWTN. This does need looking at, and a simple colour change on the graphics `might' be a solution.
    And that's exactly what this issue is raised about. Changing the look of already constructed EWTN would not be a solution, as many has bought and keeping them just for the look.

Closed Thread