Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Exotic Wood Tree Nursery changes

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Exotic Wood Tree Nursery changes

Change name and production from Exotic to Mahogany.

Reasons:
    Would better fit the graphics of that building - Exotic Trees are obviously not red in this game, but Mahogany seems to.
    There are no longer a need for Exotic Wood Logs compared to Mahogany Wood Logs - this building would sell better.

Conclusions:
    Many has bought this building as an expensive and fancy decoration. Changing graphics to better match it's production are out of discussion - name and production changes suggested in this post should therefore also be implemented on already constructed buildings.

Those who buy EWTN just for production will probably empty it within 2 months (sooner if they'd do some upgradings) - I know some playing like this;
    Almost every still existing EWTN are there just for the show - a decoration that can't be moved or taken down to be constructed elsewhere.

This do not exclude the possibilty for BB to add a new EWTN using corrected graphics, nor that a new EWTN could be added way before what suggested here would be implemented..
    Perhaps an "upgrade buff" from EWTN to MWTN would be the best compromise.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 20.10.15 at 04:45.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    unlikely to happen but betting at some point a Mahogany version will hit the merchant, another trick missed by BB tbh they would of sold like hot cakes if they had been in merchant from day 1 of xxl.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    unlikely to happen but betting at some point a Mahogany version will hit the merchant, another trick missed by BB tbh they would of sold like hot cakes if they had been in merchant from day 1 of xxl.
    you have 500 mahogany wood for 795 gems. with x4 buff = 2k planks = 120K gc (on my server currently)
    795 gems for 120k gc best gem items, if you selling gems items for gc.

about suggestion
    bb can only add mahogany something, they will not replace exotic wood tree nursery
    BB don't understand their own game

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    So just because you no longer need something you feel entitled to demand it's changed for something else. What about players below level 50 who can still get use from the building as it is.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    So just because you no longer need something you feel entitled to demand it's changed for something else.
    Nope. Try read again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    What about players below level 50 who can still get use from the building as it is.
    Ask yourself.

Please keep your language civil.
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 18.10.15 at 07:26.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    you have 500 mahogany wood for 795 gems. with x4 buff = 2k planks = 120K gc (on my server currently)
    795 gems for 120k gc best gem items, if you selling gems items for gc.

about suggestion
    bb can only add mahogany something, they will not replace exotic wood tree nursery
    just noticed this on the offer page that pops up at reset, think I'll still burn a few thousand cav to get mine.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    Of course they can change a building's production/behaviour.. Do I really have to link examples?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Of course they can change a building's production/behaviour.. Do I really have to link examples?
    I can think of many examples where cycle times or input and output ratio's have been changed, but can not recall even one example of what it produces has been changed so feel free to put up your links.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    They only change times, resources needed, but they never change production. villages school will always produce settlers.
    also change production is very bad. if BB do that we will never know what we buying. i think i buying watermill for water, but tomorrow that can be something else. sorry but that is very bad. we always must know what we buying.

always will be "out of date" buildings and resources, because game need changes and upgrades. they can't stay same forever
    BB don't understand their own game

Closed Thread