Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Exotic Wood Tree Nursery changes

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Bugs are not an intended feature especially when they don't do what they appear to do.
    Intended or not, that's not the question.

Yes if you click on the right buildings the S2HQ looks like it's acting as a store house but that's a graphics bug only because if you bother to check eco or mayors you see it has not added any storage capacity.
    The functionality of a storehouse is not only to add storage. S2HQ do act like a storehouse in all other ways, if you bother to check w/e building close to it.
    Technically everything placed on the map and using up building space is a building. BB devs may add w/e funtionality they like to a building - no extra code needed.

You obviously see a need for the EWTN to be retooled as a MWTN, however let me make a counter suggestion based on my needs. Lets turn it into a HWTN. My logic is just as valid as yours so you have nothing to argue about.
    Really?
    Are you an owner of an EWTN or are you just trolling?
    Your counter suggestion and logic are just as valid as if I would suggest all nonowner of an EWTN should have all their buildings using retro skin.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 20.10.15 at 00:38.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Newfoundland
    Exotic tree is not a species. There can be different types of exotic tree, so the ones found on the archipelago are just a different species. By the way, IRL mahogany is characterised as "hardwood" as well (and also consists of different species).

I can't see BB selling mahogany nurseries for the same gem price as exotic tree nurseries, so if they change the existing exotic wood nurseries, should they also automatically deduct the difference in the gem price too? That seems problematic.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by FishSmell View Post
    I can't see BB selling mahogany nurseries for the same gem price as exotic tree nurseries, so if they change the existing exotic wood nurseries, should they also automatically deduct the difference in the gem price too? That seems problematic.
    Perhaps an "upgrade buff" from EWTN to MWTN would be the best compromise.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Perhaps an "upgrade buff" from EWTN to MWTN would be the best compromise.
    It would be probably less work if you could get some gems back upon demolition that could go towards buying a mahogany nursery (when it's available).

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    And that's exactly what this issue is raised about. Changing the look of already constructed EWTN would not be a solution, as many has bought and keeping them just for the look.
    We only have your word that they want it changed, not one of them has stepped in to support your stance.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Intended or not, that's not the question.
    I'm not even going to dignify that with a reply.

The functionality of a storehouse is not only to add storage. S2HQ do act like a storehouse in all other ways, if you bother to check w/e building close to it.
    Technically everything placed on the map and using up building space is a building. BB devs may add w/e funtionality they like to a building - no extra code needed.
    Function of S2HQ to add population space, function of storehouse to add storage space. The fact that clicking on a nearby building shows a path leading to the S2HQ does not make the act like a storehouse in any other way apart from that.

Really?
    Are you an owner of an EWTN or are you just trolling?
    Your counter suggestion and logic are just as valid as if I would suggest all nonowner of an EWTN should have all their buildings using retro skin.
    You are talking about setting a precedent, a dangerous one. Ownership of any particular building is not important when precedents are set. But the idea that buildings can have there functions changed just because a vocal group demands it is unacceptable.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm not even going to dignify that with a reply.

Function of S2HQ to add population space, function of storehouse to add storage space. The fact that clicking on a nearby building shows a path leading to the S2HQ does not make the act like a storehouse in any other way apart from that.
    Learn to read and understand what's been written. Then you can dignify a reply. You're just acting like a troll now.

You are talking about setting a precedent, a dangerous one. Ownership of any particular building is not important when precedents are set. But the idea that buildings can have there functions changed just because a vocal group demands it is unacceptable.
    Point is that BB has already started doing that.
    I'm stating it's not ok changing the look of this depleting building no one keep unless for it's look.

Please, write something contructive next time, instead of trying to break down others suggestions by trolling.

World
    Newfoundland
    To avoid further warnings and infractions, this thread is now closed.

I am sorry to have to resort to this, but you were asked to be constructive and the situation keeps getting worse in my opinion so we will stop here if we obviously can't agree to disagree.

Closed Thread