Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween Event 2015

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Ok, so far whenever the collectibles have updated on my island, I have gone to collect them.

For some odd reason, I always only get 9-14 collectibles on my island, while I hear other players get 20+.

Consequence? The event is nearly half over and I am on 26 Pumpkin collectibles, while I hear others are already close to or beyond 100.

I feel it's kinda unfairly treated that the random is screwing me over on this one.

How about increasing the minimum amount of collectibles on the island as well?

Thanks!

World
    Newfoundland
    Is it on purpose that when I click on a pumpkin collectible, it puts 1-2-3(-4?) pumpkins in my storage but only counts as 1 pumpkin collectible in the achievement?

If yes, fair, but then what was the point in only increasing the amounts within one collectible and not the amount of pumpkin collectibles? (Yes, I know the change log said both were increased but I didn't notice a change so it must have been an increase of 5-10% at most.)

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    why was that hard put in code min 3 pumpkin per spawn?
    20 days x 2 spaw = 120 pumpkins

i will probably will complete my achievement. but here is alot player with 40 or less and they are online every day have 2 span per day. that is bad for game
    BB don't understand their own game

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I like many others won't get near the collect 100 pumpkin off island achievement, a bit like previous crisis quests where luck determines if u pass or not.
    I have to also comment about the amount of collectables that can spawn on a well established level 50+ player's island compared to a non level 50 player! The results are staggering, a level 50 player will average 9 - 15 collectables each spawn where as an under 50 player will have as high as 24 collectables each spawn. WHY?

Also was it really that hard to add the 2's and 3's to the achievement amount of collectable pumpkins found?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Maybe BB are thinking of next years Halloween event, when the pumpkins spawn again, and it will be possible for those players who didn't fulfil every achievement to complete them then?
    Do the achievements have to be completed each year?
    The Easter achievements are still showing from earlier this year so they may be re-triggered next year, possibly with new ones added.

World
    Sandycove
    12 day left of Halloween Event.

Pumpkin Collectible Achievements: 71/100

Maybe I am one of the lucky, who knows, but as I see it, it's doable to get all the achievements from collectibles.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post

Maybe I am one of the lucky, who knows, but as I see it, it's doable to get all the achievements from collectibles.
    Exactly. You are lucky.

I have collected over 95% of all the collectibles that spawned since the beginning of the event and am still at 26.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post

Absolutely

I am on Pumpkin Collectible Achievements: 37/100

So with this trend definitely i will not have the chance to complete it

@BB - can you please think in the direction to atleast give a chance to complete the achievements

World
    Sandycove
    It's clear the ranges of the drops is highly variable. My wife is at 76, I'm at 65 (as mentioned before, very annoying to me). It seems the code is written to supply 0-x pumpkins when I would think 3-x (or in other words a guaranteed minimum number) would have been the plan since achievements are based on it.

I'm surprised to see some people say they get most of the collectibles. You actually sleep without getting all of them? Interesting (as an ocd sufferer I just can't understand that).
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I'm surprised to see some people say they get most of the collectibles. You actually sleep without getting all of them? Interesting (as an ocd sufferer I just can't understand that).
    Haha, I've got the same CDO issue. XD
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Reply to Thread