Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween Event 2015

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Are new farms became tradeable after event, getting now 3 and waiting full year to get another 3 (like schools) is boring.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Unlike the fish farm's 1st appearance the improved farm wont be tradeable but I would say they will be the moment the event ends and they appear for gems in the shop.
    I checked out new Dracula general a while bk, seems he has been improved to a 200 capacity mma. Can anyone confirm he has same strike damage as an MMa?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I looked at test last night and was unable to find the new farms in the shop.

Update just taken another look, they still awol
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 16.10.15 at 21:09.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    does the new first strike general attack weakest units first?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    Unlike the fish farm's 1st appearance the improved farm wont be tradeable but I would say they will be the moment the event ends and they appear for gems in the shop.
    I checked out new Dracula general a while bk, seems he has been improved to a 200 capacity mma. Can anyone confirm he has same strike damage as an MMa?
    The only thing I tested with him on test was did he manage to kill anything on expansion Island with 1r, can't remember the unit type but a mma killed 6 and Dracul killed 3 so I assumed about 50% of mma. Probably too basic of a test though.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    The achievements seem to have been hastily drawn up in the last 5 minutes before the Devs headed for the pub.
    Half of them involve dropping multiple 'prank' buffs on friends, childish. Hope everyone either ignores these or just drops them on dormant accounts and rfrs.
    The remainder are nearly all killing golems, which are already covered in the Halloween quest line. Lazy or what?
    I'd say 2 minutes, maybe one.

On test there were achievements for 'Use X amount of each water on friend's golem' and 'Kill 5 of each strength golems on your own island'... unfortunately, if a friend visits, uses water buff as requested and kills one of your lower level golems you cannot then complete your kill 5 achievement as only 4 might be available.

I hope they have found a way to fix that before putting it live.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    Last time I checked Lord Dracul was a 200 First Strike and Splash Damage General, no attack weakest. So will attack defender units first (recruits, etc).
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

World
    Newfoundland
    So, no event-building? I liked the Easter-building. Kinda cool.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Do i understand correctly, that as a new level 38, i will be seeing the Ancient Golem, which requires 700 Titanium to kill at level 1? As a level 38, i've not yet seen 700 Titanium. Is this reasonable?
    At level 36, 400 iron would have been easy.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaals View Post
    Do i understand correctly, that as a new level 38, i will be seeing the Ancient Golem, which requires 700 Titanium to kill at level 1? As a level 38, i've not yet seen 700 Titanium. Is this reasonable?
    At level 36, 400 iron would have been easy.
    you will start off with the rock golem (copper ore), kill him 5 times, then move on the greater golem (iron ore), kill him 5 times, then you get the ancient one (titanium ore)

Reply to Thread